Recent content by shyvor

1. S

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Yes i do, thats the whole reason i'm trying to use the tool
  2. S

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Any suggestions what i'm doing wrong? I'm trying to generate a world for XL however it keeps telling me there will be too many chests causing it to fail. Estimated chests keeps at 1500 even when i put all sliders at 0%, its roughly at 1600-1700 with all the sliders at default (100%)
  3. S

tModLoader [1.4.4] NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria

well i have a feeling its a conflict between the experience mod and overhaul since: experience + cataclysm = fine cataclysm + overhaul = fine
  4. S

ah okay, basicly messed up by a way of trying to prevent the player to trigger him. But do you need more information or are you good to go to look into the magic damage conflict/issue of this mod and overhaul?
  5. S

the power leveling already occured during normal play Do you have enough info to work with? And i think i found it, the fish has 999999 defence for the first 5 hits orso (masked) https://calamitymod.gamepedia.com/Devil_Fish
  6. S

Based on current checking the problem seems to be with indeed Terraria Overhaul I tested with only calamity on and the damage of the magic weapons by calamity work fine (same with vanilla) tested with only overhaul and (ofc) the calamity weps are gone and vanilla deal damage like they are...
  7. S

Just tested: 1: Nope Vanilla seem to work fine, Tested with: Laser Rifle & Magic Missle 2: i tried changing the setting but no difference 3: Installed mods that might affect it: Calamity Mod, Terraria overhaul Full list: Calamity, overhaul, nexperience, terraGuardians, Worldgen preview, large...
  8. S

just a question i'm curious about, my magic weapons feel very very weak. I used a weapons that is supposed to do 153 damage on a boss and it only hits 1. i use it on a random zombie and it hits 15 (screens attached to show it) 20191001152534_1.jpg > shows weapons damage according to stats...
  9. S

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

are you sure you followed the downgrade steps to have terraria below version 1.3.5.* ? if so it might be another issue. So it should be 1.3.4.4 or lower
  10. S

just tried it, the mod somehow downgrades it to 1.3.0.8 instead of using 1.3.4.4 so the newer content pre 1.3.5 isnt available.
  11. S

ah that explains it. and kinda makes sence, but yea its hard to let a enemy totally not touch especially a boss. Edit: If i used terraria 1.3.4.4 as base for Nterraria is the 1.3.4.4 content available or only the 1.3.0.8 content as what it tells me its running in the bottom left
  12. S

I noticed that the world events are half scaled. they scale in difficulty (level) so it gets tougher as you level, yet the reward seems :red:. For example i got a 68 copper reward for level 48 repel the bat attack, wich is kinda un balanced if you ask me. And wich level is recommended for Brain...
  13. S

Did Pierce and Immumity get removed? i recently updated my game when the world events got added but the toggle piece and immumity matters/doesn't matter button is gone and replaced by the button that toggles world events.
  14. S

Well i think i found the reason: Spazmatism: LvL 1055 , 9052 Damage (0% pierce) , Defence 1065 (0% immumity) Ratinezer: LvL 1055, 8094 Damage (0% pierce) , Defence: 1065 (0% immumity)
  15. S

Anyone got tips for the twins? killed both The Destroyer and Skeletron Prime with easy but the twins slaughters me with easy..... Playing freemode currently level 673
Back
Top Bottom