Recent content by SilentStorm.

1. SilentStorm.

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Most likely yes, the author is still active in the forums as well as this thread
  2. SilentStorm.

tModLoader Creating a new layer

Very informative of you dear sir, thank you for your invaluable input.
  3. SilentStorm.

The Last Post Wins!

just dont do it to your main computer
  4. SilentStorm.

Crazy how fast time flies, right?
  5. SilentStorm.

Issue making a modded yoyo

It looks like you made the intended item texture be the projectile texture. Look here, the yoyo projectile has its own texture.
  6. SilentStorm.

Maximum Projectile Velocity?

I'd guess that there's no hard cap on velocity, but at some point projectiles probably stop behaving correctly (passing through tiles etc.) I think you should just experiment and find out.
  7. SilentStorm.

tModLoader Need help with modding a plant

Well, what exactly is the issue? Any error messages or screenshots of unexpected behaviour?
  8. SilentStorm.

The Last Post Wins!

Well, looking at their latest posts here, they pretty much are. I guess that's what I get for leaving for 1.5 years.
  9. SilentStorm.

The Last Post Wins!

i presume all the page 1500-ish crew is to be considered dead?
  10. SilentStorm.

The Last Post Wins!

Only 1500 pages since mid-2018? I'm disappointed with y'all
  11. SilentStorm.

That's probably the first time I've seen such a good "I personally don't like this" response. You're an awesome person.
  12. SilentStorm.

tModLoader Creating a new layer

Is it possible to create another layer in tModloader, just like trees and grass have their own layer?
  13. SilentStorm.

Oh lol I come back after a break and it just so happens that today is my second cake day

Oh lol I come back after a break and it just so happens that today is my second cake day
  14. SilentStorm.

Sprites! - More Celestial-Tier Items

If it isn't done by the time I have some time and access to a computer, I could try making it.
Top Bottom