SimeaseKitten

I am SimeaseKitten, used to be XxHorrorGamingxX and want to make the forum a better place! You can usalley find me in forum role-play, suggestion threads, and sometimes forum games if I get bored. I am mostly interested in role-play and I have made a huge amount of them around here.

I do play games such as Smash Bros Ultimate, obviously Terraria, Mario, Ace Attorney, and I am kinda open to everything.
Birthday
Sep 18, 2002 (Age: 21)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Xbox 360
  3. Terraria: Mobile
  4. Terraria: Xbox One
Occupation
Watching Anime and Roleplaying

Signature

Critical Failure, Look Away/You have come to a dead stop. You may continue digging down below here but you will only find remnants of the old past of a boy's young life and simple meaningless history to your desires. This goes further to all post that I have made. Digging deeper than this will only wear you out and confuse you. Finding this was a celebration alone so let me reward you with something.

Which is to of course come in the near future.

Here are some funny quotes from old friends.
*Squints at door*
"Aye, the door speaks!"

"I'll be popular, meet fellow pirates, but most importantly.."
*grins*
"Get ALL of the ladies!"
-GodlyCutlass

Bubby
"I didn't even know I could mess with that, but I'm unsurprised it didn't work."

I throw more pretzels at the hydra, trying to get it to eat some.

InstaFiz
“Yeah, I think it’s time you need my help.”
Bubby
"No..
All my characters for RPs are below with images (some of them). Check them out!
I really enjoy to RP. Here are some of my characters:

Happy- A blue small cat that stands up, can talk, and is the coolest cat ever to exist. He is the controller of space despite being very small and young to have complete control of it. Always Happy and keeps a positive attitude most of the time. Said to be commander of the cousins and protecter of the 9th floor. Has a bag on his back at all times and can get power-ups and gear from it. The bag is infinitely big on the inside but appears rather small from ones view. He wields a hammer known as Galactic Triumph which summons meteors and stars to crash down.
HELL_IN_A_CEEELLLL.png

Thanks to @SolarDragonMarnyr for Drawing

An assassin of the Universal Kingdom and one of the personal assassins of the Lord. He is known for his incredible skill in being a ninja. His main weapon is a kui knife that has a skill called quadshock which releases four strong gust upward in a line with blades of win in the gust shredding all to pieces. He also has piano wire he can set up for a trap.

An assassin of the Universal Kingdom and one of the personal assassins of the Lord. She is known for her god like agility and handling of her weapon like a ninja. Her main weapon is sharp wires that are so sharp they can cut through steel. She can use them like a whip or set up traps with it. She can also conjure more if she needs more of it. She also has a kui knife.

Cousins of Happy and all are cats. There are 8 cousins not including Happy. Each have powers of a certain element.
-Fire - Infy
-Water - Wishy
-Electricity - Zappy
-Nature - Grappy
-Earth - Mag
-Psychic - Psy
-Shadows - Shady
-Ice - Cryo

Necrodude - A drunk necromancer that was once an avid and successful adventurer but was to lazy and decided drinking gin. He also decided talking with the dead and having drinks with them were good, so there. His outward appearance makes him look dumb but don't let that fool you, his is the best necromancer known. Not usually around. He seems to always either be in the shadow realm or hell. He is able to summon a skeletal form of any dead thing on the planet he is on. Can summon skeletons from hell if he has no choice. He can also control bare bones and make it a weapon.

Lord - No data known besides being the king of the Universal Kingdom. Who is the lord?

A Comic I made that has memes= Story - The Great Adventure In Terraria of Xx_Bub_xX

Trophies

1. 0

In a swirl of Prismatic Bolts

Within the six years you've everlasted here in our hallowed halls, you've sun danced from a small lacewing into a true Empress.
  2. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  3. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  4. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  5. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  6. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  7. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  8. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  9. 0

One of Us! One of Us!

1,000 messages. 'Nuff Said. Thanks for being a loyal and active Terrarian!
  10. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  11. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  12. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  13. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  14. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom