1. SimeaseKitten

yeah just on discord, not here anymore

yeah just on discord, not here anymore
  2. SimeaseKitten

To think I started RPing here 7 years ago and I still RP to this day-

To think I started RPing here 7 years ago and I still RP to this day-
  3. SimeaseKitten

Weapons & Equip Double Short Sword Damage

Reasoning Yep, the title says it all. It seems so unneeded and miniscule but... why? Even with the buff to short swords being able to pierce in any direction, it still isn't giving any players a reason to choose long sword over short sword due to it's abysmal reach. Without making their range...
  4. SimeaseKitten

Weapons & Equip Rework Yoyos

Introduction Wall of Text incoming and well, I guess a suggestion since I am awake. My problem with yoyos is that there is almost absolutely no reason not to use them over any other melee weapon. Most of their damage is absurd, range is amazing and is only outshined by very late game weapons...
  5. SimeaseKitten

My discord tag is SpoofingNinjitsu#8046 for people looking to just friend me (also sorry about...

My discord tag is SpoofingNinjitsu#8046 for people looking to just friend me (also sorry about the lengthy text above lmao)
  6. SimeaseKitten

Glad to hear that you are doing pretty good to, also hope that you can ride over those downs...

Glad to hear that you are doing pretty good to, also hope that you can ride over those downs cause god damn, life really do be like that. Also ngl Hystria and random forum fights were my biggest highlights of the forums so please spam me on here or on discord once this project is finished cause...
  7. SimeaseKitten

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fTNRe14SGYF_CwHcT03zWFJCRfCKrbTwzkZb4AorDh4/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fTNRe14SGYF_CwHcT03zWFJCRfCKrbTwzkZb4AorDh4/edit?usp=sharing
  8. SimeaseKitten

I have been doing pretty swell, just like college is kicking my butt and switching majors is...

I have been doing pretty swell, just like college is kicking my butt and switching majors is exhausting but besides that, I got a lovely girlfriend and generally been really happy so life is going good- how about you?
  9. SimeaseKitten

I see that you are still active here which is pretty dope. Wish you best of luck in spiriting...

I see that you are still active here which is pretty dope. Wish you best of luck in spiriting because admittedly, you are pretty dang good at it. If I wasn't broke as hell, I would definitely ask for a commission. :)
  10. SimeaseKitten

5 years... pretty dope if I am being honest. Hope everyone here is having a good time. :)))

5 years... pretty dope if I am being honest. Hope everyone here is having a good time. :)))
  11. SimeaseKitten

IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

((roleplaying is still happening here?))
  12. SimeaseKitten

holy :red: this is old

holy :red: this is old
  13. SimeaseKitten

OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

Why are being still role playing in this forum.... it’s so dead now
Back
Top Bottom