• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by SimeaseKitten

1. SimeaseKitten

IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

((roleplaying is still happening here?))
  2. SimeaseKitten

holy :red: this is old

holy :red: this is old
  3. SimeaseKitten

OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

Why are being still role playing in this forum.... it’s so dead now
  4. SimeaseKitten

OOC The Incredible and Gigantic Tower

I have a :red: ton of stuff to do.
  5. SimeaseKitten

Accepted also do you and @Ocram Execution wanna join my discord? I am way more active in that and could use a few more people for my rp
  6. SimeaseKitten

If you are talking on how many people can join, anyone can their is no limit
  7. SimeaseKitten

When you get a discord account, dm me and I will give you a link to my server

When you get a discord account, dm me and I will give you a link to my server
  8. SimeaseKitten

I am basically on discord now

I am basically on discord now
  9. SimeaseKitten

You have 8 + and 5 -. You need to reduce the amount of + on stats to five or increase the amount of - to 8. Basically need to balence out
  10. SimeaseKitten

Hmmmm yeah thats fine just don't go below 2 on PATK just to balance stuff out
  11. SimeaseKitten

need one more character
  12. SimeaseKitten

Not... sure... don’t know what that is Racism against piano eaters is my specialty Accepted but don’t blame me when someone brings a bat and slams you. I suggest your dragon work in teams with other helpful peeps to avoid certain death.
  13. SimeaseKitten

Like it! I accept this!
  14. SimeaseKitten

@Sockmonkey367 I command thee to join
Top Bottom