Recent content by Singdrossel

1. S

Terraria: Journey's End Now Available on Nintendo Switch!

It doesn't work when having "pause in inventory mode" on; neither a direct use (for example potions via ZL) nor a use via Swap to World mode. Wouldn't it make more sense to automatically deactivate the pause when pressing ZL or when having an input in Swap to World (like moving, or pressing a...
  2. S

First impressions (compared to pre-1.3.5.3 on Switch): No performance issues so far (started a new save file, mid-sized world, so no late-game observations, but so far it's smooth) 👍 So far, I've experienced nearly no bugs 👍 Auto-save now without distracting severe performance issues...
  3. S

Congratulations! Looking forward to trying it out! :) I had issues with the tiny font sizes and the very poor German translation (we talked about it Mar 21), and both issues seem to be resolved via 1.3.5.3 and 1.4 (I decided not to play 1.3.5.3, as Journey's End had already been announced)...
  4. S

Terraria State of the Game - August 2021

Thank you for the new State of the Game report! I'm quite excited hearing about the console version progress and am primarily interested in the Switch version. Two questions: 1. Do you have any update on mouse/keyboard controls on Switch @Loki ? It seems like a few other Switch games also...
  5. S

Terraria State of the Game - February 2021

Thank you for your reply! Yes, this is what I had suspected as well. Usually (or ideally?), video game translators get a short 'context' description, but I assume and can understand that the translation process was quite complex due to the numerous content updates. One example (and there were...
  6. S

Terraria State of the Game - February 2021

Hello Terraria forum members, hello Loki, I'm far from being a Terraria expert, having played the Wii U version for about 60 hours and the Switch version for about 30 hours, but maybe it is interesting to hear impressions from a Terraria 'newbie' (but quite experienced video game enthusiast)...
Back
Top Bottom