• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by SirFm

1. S

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

When I connected my ps4 gamepad, the terraria connected well and all, but when I tried the game with the gamepad there was no button to what it said, for example, if I press the l2 button the pointer goes to the upper left corner and I will have the housing menu, when I press the triangle...
  2. S

Terraria: State of the Game - January 2019

Cuando creen que puedan hacer que terraria móvil pueda jugar junto a terraria pc en una misma red local. :v: eek::RE:RE
  3. S

Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios

Bienvenido a la familia DR Studio's.:RE Aunque ahora me encantaría saber que paso con terraria móvil. GG`:)
Top Bottom