Recent content by SirMonocle

1. S

To all Mod Devs: *Please* thoroughly test your bosses/events on multiplayer

I've been playing through tModLoader mods for a number of years with a friend, and it seems that almost every set of mods we try has at least one or more issues with multiplayer. The most typical bugs are related to bosses and events: Boss summons not working (nothing spawns) Boss summons...
  2. S

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

The Quest NPC doesn't remember where you are in the quest progression between game loads (and possibly if you cycle his shop or close the dialog with him). This results in having to finish the quests like: Bucket of Chicken Bucket of Chicken, Crystal Skull Bucket of Chicken, Crystal Skull, The...
  3. S

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Just updated to the latest version of the mod, trying to do the lunar event in multiplayer and my world is crashing, it starts by lagging bad twice and then all enemies stop spawning, and then the world stops loading past a certain point, anybody else run into this? Is there a way to roll back...
  4. S

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

This was from an NPC suggestion I had made for some other contest 7 years ago. I called the NPC the "Sage", so the vanity set would be called the Sage set (Sage Hat/Top/Bottom, etc). The idea was an Asian rice hat, a sort of button down Asian-style shirt with gold buttons, and white pants with a...
  5. S

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Was running Ancients Awakened + Base Mod + Fargo's Mutant Mod + Fargo's Soul Mod + GRealm on pre-latest tModLoader (version 10 or whatever as opposed to 11) in multiplayer with one other person and I was getting occasional crashes when I'd hover over the Soul of Terraria in my bottom accessory...
  6. S

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

Ah yeah, was this the mod with Timestop? I know at least two mods had timestop; it's absolutely garbage in multiplayer. We unequipped that timestop armor very shortly after equipping it.
  7. S

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

Had fun with this mod, really liked all of the crystals, they were a cool mechanic. The ability to craft vanilla stuff and switch between items was great. For whatever reason, Lava Titans, Moltioch, and Molten Souls never spawned, so I was never able to make the magmatic stuff (note that I play...
  8. S

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Multiplayer: Alphaplasm doesn't spawn Comet biome enemies are broken, disappear on one hit and don't drop any items
  9. S

tModLoader [Request] A mod to change sound effects

Sorry to bring up an old topic, but was something like this ever created? I've got a mod with an annoying sound I'd love to disable. Also, if no such mod exists, given that I have programming knowledge, can anyone with modding experience tell me how hard it might be to create a mod that would...
  10. S

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

Multiplayer/Expert/Corruption/Large/BTFA + WeaponOut: Acheron drops a couple Lesser Healing Potions when he dies and nothing else Ghastly Ent despawns shortly after spawning his green swirly attack
  11. S

tModLoader Antiaris

If it disappears when you right click it, try digging out the block beneath where it was.
  12. S

tModLoader Antiaris

I'm not sure, I've since mined the chest and so I couldn't get it to happen with it placed elsewhere. The only other thing I might suggest is that the chest was on the right side of the map in the submarine, and I was playing on multiplayer with the settings: Multiplayer Host & Play Expert/Large...
  13. S

tModLoader Antiaris

Some more weird behavior in multiplayer, the Brain of Cthulhu only dropped one amulet piece (would work a lot better if it was in the treasure bag so it would be instanced), then we killed another Brain and a second piece didn't drop. My friend turned in the quest, I made sure I had it after he...
  14. S

tModLoader Antiaris

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Antiaris.Tiles.Miscellaneous.SunkenChest.MapChestName(String name, Int32 i, Int32 j) in c:\Users\zadum4ivii\Documents\my games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod...
  15. S

tModLoader Antiaris

Caused a crash last night while playing this on multiplayer; it looked like some resource was missing or something. I brought up the full screen map with M and then tried to hover over the and it crashed.
Back
Top Bottom