Recent content by Skiller

1. Skiller

Random IPs trying to connect to server

I have no idea if this is the right place feel free to move it mods. So i've never had this problem before and it's starting to concern me. I have a dedicated server running and every once in a while a random IP (usually from china) will try to connect fail then silence I think i've seen 4...
  2. Skiller

Game Mechanics Restricted Magic Mirror Useage Area

Basically as the title suggests when the inventory is open and you have magic mirror selected it cannot be used when clicked in these areas as to prevent accidental usage when trying to use the tiny icons. it's incredibly frustrating to magic mirror back with the inventory open (so you cant...
  3. Skiller

Game Mechanics Summoner Damage Mechanics

So one of the things that makes the summoner such a weak class is the damage mechanic. since monsters can only take damage everyfew ticks with 7-8 summons attacking something it completely negates any damage from other sources. This is especially prevalent in multiplayer To remedy this I think...
  4. Skiller

NPCs & Enemies The Carpenter NPC

So this has been a problem in terraria for the longest time. Gathering wood often requires making trash worlds then going to it and stripping it of all its wood. Why not just have an NPC that can sell something like 250 wood/day as well as the ability to buy infinite common items like...
  5. Skiller

Game Mechanics NPCs should panic during events or monster attacks

when there is an event the NPCs should run around with the lightning boots effect jump on tables maybe even run outside The NPCs are so calm meanwhile monsters flood the town and they just sit down for some tea it'd also be nice to give them an exclamation point chat box when they start to...
  6. Skiller

Game Mechanics The Wire Epidemic

instead of an item needed to increase their range just have it so the length of the wire translates to the distance it can travel kind of like having really long antennas
  7. Skiller

Game Mechanics Being able to ping the map and leave markers

One thing I really wish was added in 1.3 along with all the other QoL things is Being able to Alt+ click (on the full screen or minimap) to ping the map would be very helpful as to set "objectives" in a sense for my noob friends that kind of wander aimlessly dying or just reminders of what I was...
  8. Skiller

Game Mechanics Expert Mode Wyvern Ai Suggestions

Expert Mode Wyvern is basically untouched aside from more damage So I came up with these mechanics for a fairly uninteresting yet supremely important mini boss the first being the Wyvern has a special type of dive where instead of diving straight he does a fast dive in a parabolic wave so...
  9. Skiller

Game Mechanics Different Restock Defaults

I like the idea of restock but its rather annoying that it takes 100% of the blocksif it can it would be nice if it would only take 1/2 or no matter what leave 1 in the chest so you can "deposit to nearby chests" when finished with it and not have to open the chest back up to it it away
  10. Skiller

Game Mechanics A Graveyard Record

yeah not always but for hardcore it would be extremely useful I was just trying to think of a death message because I dont remember them :( everything listed was just an example. reason being I was thinking of Don't Starve and it's nice to go back and see i was killed 20 times by the same...
  11. Skiller

Items Fallen Star Ammo

well since stars instantly break during the day thats my reasoning behind it make them very good at night very bad at day
  12. Skiller

Game Mechanics A Graveyard Record

I only play on default but I am all one for more stats/details could have it set to different settings "basic" being what you suggested and "detailed" for people like me because I only play on HARDCORE now dying is pretty catastrophic so it's nice to go back and see how/why I got rekt The...
  13. Skiller

Items Fallen Star Ammo

Could make them non piercing/slower at day but piercing at night
  14. Skiller

Game Mechanics The Wire Epidemic

This would make teleporters significantly easier to place I like it.
  15. Skiller

Photoshoping terraria ideas!

Photoshoping terraria ideas!
Back
Top Bottom