2. S

Hello,Goodnight!

Hello,Goodnight!
  3. S

wow

wow
  4. S

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

eso estaría bien ... para que el juego detecte el pico que tienes, y reemplaza los bloques.
  5. S

Sprites The Mushrooms [As an Alt-Jungle]

what is the program you use to make sprites
  6. S

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

I already imagine breaking clorofita with earth:RE
  7. S

That good

That good
  8. S

It is difficult to create a weapon in terraria ???

It is difficult to create a weapon in terraria ???
  9. S

I have a new character every week, in 6 days I got everything, and I do not get bored

I have a new character every week, in 6 days I got everything, and I do not get bored
  10. S

you're right

you're right
  11. S

Hi, I'm back

Hi, I'm back
  12. S

say grab and you will put the object where the inventory button (...) but if you hit the...

say grab and you will put the object where the inventory button (...) but if you hit the selected object it will put your inventory and thus not to fight when dragging the object
  13. S

an idea for android, a quick access to not have to carry the items upstairs, above where it says...

an idea for android, a quick access to not have to carry the items upstairs, above where it says to deposit (when you are near a chest)
  14. S

[pc] a quick access recommendation, first let the player press the shift key, then choose a...

[pc] a quick access recommendation, first let the player press the shift key, then choose a number example =
  15. S

= a brick is in slot 12 and the player must leave turn and put the number 12 where the bricks...

= a brick is in slot 12 and the player must leave turn and put the number 12 where the bricks are, be normal (put on the torches),
Back
Top Bottom