Recent content by sloshys

1. sloshys

Weird bug(?)

Me and my friends decided to make a Terraria world recently, which was originally set to Classic mode, yet once we beat Moon Lord, the world suddenly switched to Expert Mode. I have no evidence of the world being originally Classic mode, unfortunately, but I remember the bosses not dropping...
  2. sloshys

Sorry for being inactive, I'm going to post a lot more once 1.4.4 comes out.

Sorry for being inactive, I'm going to post a lot more once 1.4.4 comes out.
  3. sloshys

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

lawn mower, i rarely use the golfer NPC
  4. sloshys

tModLoader Terrarchitect

Very cool mod! I'd consider using it for my builds.
  5. sloshys

What's your most hated sounds on terraria?

I don't necessarily hate a lot of the sounds in the game, but if I were to have to choose one, it's the sound expert + master mode EOC makes when it dashes around.
  6. sloshys

Realistic car vroom vroom

Great job on this, I love it!
  7. sloshys

might be working on more terraria builds and/or boss art in the near future, stay tuned!

might be working on more terraria builds and/or boss art in the near future, stay tuned!
  8. sloshys

Drawings & Paintings Sloshy's Boss Artwork Thread

Eater of worlds (8/1/22) Here's my drawing of the Eater of Worlds boss. I really like the results, and it's my first actual terraria fanart
  9. sloshys

Sloshys' Pixel art Thread (1.4.3, No mods)

I created Isaac from the roguelike RPG 'The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth', this is my first terraria pixel art. I used smooth granite for the outline and painted sand for basically everything else. (P.S, I had to screenshot it on the map, as the lighting messed it up a bit) I'll be updating this...
  10. sloshys

Sloshys' houses showcase (1.4 Journey, no mods)

thanks for the advice, i'll use that in my next build! 👍
  11. sloshys

Sloshys' houses showcase (1.4 Journey, no mods)

Here are the houses that I've made on my 1.4 Journey mode world. Feel free to give feedback. Beachside house, one of my first higher effort projects.Blacksmith's house, admittedly, I didn't do the best job with the roof.
  12. sloshys

Npc house

i like the simplicity, looks very nice
Back
Top Bottom