Recent content by SniperPanda369

1. SniperPanda369

Let's try this again. Now that some stuff is sorted out hopefully I won't have to return to the...

Let's try this again. Now that some stuff is sorted out hopefully I won't have to return to the shadows once more.
  2. SniperPanda369

So I lost all of my Terraria data. 3 1/2 years of progress and history lost in an instant. I'm mad.

So I lost all of my Terraria data. 3 1/2 years of progress and history lost in an instant. I'm mad.
  3. SniperPanda369

Due to 1.3, my new favorite part of the day is getting out of bed at midnight to play Terraria...

Due to 1.3, my new favorite part of the day is getting out of bed at midnight to play Terraria and eat. I am slowly becoming nocturnal.
  4. SniperPanda369

Had to temporarily unsubscribe from the Terraria youtubers I watch to avoid spoilers. Side-note...

Had to temporarily unsubscribe from the Terraria youtubers I watch to avoid spoilers. Side-note, Expert mode is insanely fun!
  5. SniperPanda369

Leaping from the leafy shadows!

Hello there! I am SniperPanda369. I've been playing Terraria for quite a long time, if I say so myself. Around the time when 1.1 was released I think? I can't remember for sure. Anyways, as soon as I started playing I pretty much became addicted, playing it nearly every day. Because of this, I...
Back
Top Bottom