Recent content by SnowFaceChamcham

1. S

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It's against the rules. no one cares how much you want to fight them, no one's going to do it. and if they do it will be immediately removed anyway.
  2. S

tModLoader Looking for more mods that add throwing damage options

I already have Calamity, Thorium, Ersion, and a few other small ones, but i used to have a mod that allowed things like enchanted boomerangs to be turned into throwing damage. it would be awesome if anyone knew which mod that was, and also other mod suggestions would be nice C:
  3. S

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

2 things: if the corn heater is a magic weapon why does it deal ranged damage? and what is popcorn for? it says ranged damage and consumable but i can't figure out what uses it.
  4. S

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

It could be a newly created bug due to mod compatability issues, but since the latest update of this mod, i can't use dice on anything, armor, bows, unique melees, accessories, etc. (only a couple wouldn't work before, but things that used to work don't anymore. I.E. Thorium items)
  5. S

tModLoader Terralands, By LeeTG3

you plan for... over 100 bosses? the hell?
  6. S

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

sorry if i'm the 30,000th person to ask this, but i can't find it on the wiki: how strong of a pickaxe do i need to get into the deep ocean and how do i make the constant damage stop? is that on the ocean armor? because it doesn't say anything about stopping constant damage on the tooltip.
  7. S

tModLoader Calamity Mod

it drops from the devourer of gods, which you should fight after moon lord.
  8. S

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Tarragon looks sick.
  9. S

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Not as of the latest update. calamitas now spawns chaotic ore, if i remember correctly. Purple slime now spawns perrenial.
  10. S

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

2 things, a request and a bug report: Request: Make it so you can buy celestial slabs(or whatever they're called) from the dryad once you've spent an entire day in an eclipse without dying (or maybe just spend a whole day in an eclipse) Bug report: (that has probably been stated many times...
  11. S

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I started playing the mod about 5 days ago, and just fought calamitas a few minutes ago; i must say that fight was almost orgasmic in how it was designed. the way the music remixed when you entered the 2nd phase and everything else was just absolutely phenominal. Also, with the quality of the...
  12. S

Terraria: Otherworld - Post-GDC Details & Trailer

sorry for necro posting, but i've got 1100 hours here. i feel like that old guy sitting in the middle of finding dory meanwhile there are a bunch of kids everywhere xD
  13. S

Map-Adventure Down the Well

i even tried that but it appears i'm mentally deficient. thanks lol
Back
Top Bottom