Recent content by Snowratt

1. Snowratt

IC Many Contrasts IC

-- Scott -- "That is the worst idea I've ever heard, besides their may be another way out or he may not even be hear." Scott said to their unamed companion (Nosako). "Murph I'm going to go check outside," *Scott exited the warehouse and walked around the warehouse looking for any other ways...
  2. Snowratt

IC Many Contrasts IC

-- Scott -- "Ignoring that let's get to searching the warehouse for the mutant, although he may not be here look around for clues someone may have been hear," Scott said to the group. *Scott searchs the warehouse for an area that may indicate someone lived here*
  3. Snowratt

IC Many Contrasts IC

"I agree with Murph that was rather uncalled for and excessive."
  4. Snowratt

IC Many Contrasts IC

-- Scott -- "Thank you for your assistance," Scott said before leaving the Monastary after Murph. Personally he didn't the man was telling the truth but bringing that up could wait till after they searched the warehouse. *Heads to warehouse*
  5. Snowratt

IC Many Contrasts IC

-- Scott -- As Murph had decided to take the lead Scott decided to remain silent and listen.
  6. Snowratt

IC Many Contrasts IC

-- Scott -- *Heads into the Monastary*
  7. Snowratt

IC Many Contrasts IC

-- Scott -- "Looks like we have another new companion, I'm Scott, that's Murph, and that's Setsuna." Scott said quickly getting the introduction our of the way. "Also yes, cop said the mutant was last seen at the monastery so let's head their first."
  8. Snowratt

IC Many Contrasts IC

-- Scott -- Scott decided to just accept that they had a new companion and not ask any questions. "By the way I'm Scott and this is Murph," Scott said as the group entered Burning.
  9. Snowratt

IC Many Contrasts IC

-- Scott -- "In your lifetime? What an odd way to phrase it, you don't look that old. Well that really doesn't matter as long as your confident in your abilities it good to have you around." Scott said as they continued forward. With nothing else to add to the conversation Scott remained silent...
  10. Snowratt

IC Many Contrasts IC

-- Scott -- "So Murph, have you every fought a mutant warrior before?" Scott asked as the two of them headed to Burnings.
  11. Snowratt

IC Many Contrasts IC

-- Scott -- Scott thanked the police officer before following after the stranger, Murphmario. "By the way names Scott."
  12. Snowratt

IC Many Contrasts IC

-- Scott -- "Ya know what they say two blades are better than one,"
  13. Snowratt

IC Many Contrasts IC

-- Scott -- Overhearing the conversation in the police station Scott decided the best course of action was to join the stranger on the hunt if possible, "A mutant warrior? Sounds dangerous mind if I join?"
  14. Snowratt

IC Many Contrasts IC

-- Scott -- So this is Swayer? A rather nice looking town. Scott thought to himself as he walked into town. Taking a look at the buildings in his immediate vicinity the police station caught his interest. He headed inside.
  15. Snowratt

OOC Many Contrasts

Name - Scott Gender - Male Age - 19 ST - 8 DX - 16 IQ - 16 HT - 10 Tagged Skills - Doctor, Fist Aid, Arcane
Back
Top Bottom