Recent content by Soapstone

1. Soapstone

Volume 3 soundtrack needs to be added to gog edition of the game.

Another thing that you need to do for the gog version of the game is to include the cloud saving, as it is available on steam. As well as achievements. The gog galaxy game launcher works like steam and supports cloud saves as well as achievements. You should probably look at allowing...
  2. Soapstone

It was someone on the discord that said it. I don't remember who, possibly a player, possibly a mod, but they said that one.of the devs had talked about adding the vol 3 soundtrack to the extras on gog, to go with vol 1 and 2 which comes with the purchase of the game. If you look at the extras...
  3. Soapstone

I've asked this question before, I noticed that volume 1 and 2 of the terraria soundtrack is available as an extra on the gog.com version of the game. I asked last year, when I saw volume 3 was finally out on Bandcamp and asked if that would eventually be added to the extras for the other 2...
  4. Soapstone

Gog version of the game needs cloud syncing added into the gog galaxy game launcher!

the gog galaxy game launcher has been around for a several years now, and the launcher can automatically update the game to the current version as well as support clou syncing for game data. the steam version of the game supports this, gog version does not! I just lost my character and world...
  5. Soapstone

When is volume 3 of the soundtrack going to be made available in the extras for those who have the gog version of the game?!

volume 1 and 2 are available, they were included with the purchase of the game on gog.com, I own them and have them on my phone. volume 3 is on bandcamp, it has been there for a while, and when I last asked about it on discord months ago, for including volume 3 with the other 2 volumes on the...
  6. Soapstone

why is volume 3 of the soundtrack not yet added to the extras for the game purchase on gog.com, but available at bandcamp?

it has been months since the journey's end patch has been available across all current platforms of the game, and the soundtrack is available on the bandcamp website but not as an extra, as it is supposed to be for those who purchased the game on gog.com...
  7. Soapstone

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

I am in early hard mode right now and feel titanium armor is waaay too weak for the mech bosses. The wpns i have: titanium bow, magic dagger, cutlass and dao of pow are NOT strong enough to survive properly . I heard the drill you make by combining the cobalt, orichalcon and titanium drills...
  8. Soapstone

I had that problem with titanium, there wasnt enough to get all i wanted.
  9. Soapstone

New 3ds 1.0.5 bugs: 1. hallowed biome with water becomes jungle biome with theme, frogs, arapaimas, etc. No jungle biome terrain around to cause it. 2. Items i may have placed in the environment vanish and do not go to inventory when i break it to pick up, it goes to my character but it isn'...
  10. Soapstone

new to pc version.

well i did wonder, cuz i had 2 meteors fall within 2 days of each other on my console and i had only broke 1 dark orb, so i figured the meteors were random as well as the goblin army. i know that you can use a gold crown and combine it with something to create the slime crown, for summoning a...
  11. Soapstone

new to pc version.

i got a large expert corrupted world created for when i get better equipment, a small normal crimson world and a medium normal corrupted world. ive been meaning to ask, on the ps3 version i played, when you destroy the hearts in the corrupted zones, you got the 50/50 chance of meteors falling...
  12. Soapstone

new to pc version.

i glanced at one of the guides, i am still a little confused, it was just a beginne'rs guide, which i dont really need, i need a patch update guide. btw, on steam i saw a new terraria video which made it seem as though terraria had a completely new set of content in it, and i have seen people...
  13. Soapstone

new to pc version.

ok i am confused with the ores, i get the crimson/corruption setup now but i am noticing that 1 world has copper, iron, silver, gold and the other has tin, lead, tungsten (all new to me). to make matters worse the world that has all the original ores i am used to is the crimson world, and i...
  14. Soapstone

new to pc version.

i had the highest armor i could do at the time, molten i believe, i was using the minishark, and i tried the one bow that keeps on giving you more ammo, i cant remember the name right now, i think i even tried magic, i am not too good with the ranged weapons. mind you it i cant completely...
  15. Soapstone

new to pc version.

i did that, still had issues
Back
Top Bottom