• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Sodapone's latest activity

• Sodapone
    Sodapone replied to the thread PC Mud bombs.
    Heck yeah! Stone bombs would be cool too; anything that aids with fast terraforming.
  • Sodapone
    Sodapone reacted to Ori's post in the thread PC Mud bombs with Like Like.
    Some of my favorite features of the Journey's End update are the new ways we are able to shape and customize our worlds to our whims...
  • Sodapone
    Yep, that's intentional. The Zapinator is based off the NES Zapper, which was known for being unreliable and inconsistent.
  • Sodapone
    Sodapone reacted to LuminaryEm's status with Like Like.
    After 2 years... I'm gonna say that, I have returned
  • Sodapone
    Sodapone reacted to Scratch Lunin's comment on RavageTheSavage's profile post with Like Like.
    Another thing about luck, torch luck is a real problem. Biome torches that aren't in their right biomes subtract luck from you, which...
  • Sodapone
    Sodapone reacted to RavageTheSavage's status with Like Like.
    Individual opinions on the mechanic itself aside, it's really stupid how luck isn't really detailed anywhere in the changelog. Or at...
  • Sodapone
    Sodapone reacted to Metoot's status with Like Like.
    The new "torch luck" feature seems to be a horrible mistake. I'm punished for not spending time on crafting non-default torches, why do...
  • Sodapone
    Sodapone commented on Sodapone's profile post.
    Okay, now that's impressive lol
  • Sodapone
    Thanks. I just really wanted to say how I felt about the Zenith.
  • Sodapone
    Sodapone reacted to NarutoMaki16's comment on Sodapone's profile post with Like Like.
    beuatiful speech
  • Sodapone
    Sodapone reacted to NarutoMaki16's comment on Sodapone's profile post with Like Like.
    that mustve felt GOOOOOOOOOOOOD.
  • Sodapone
    I feel like most people will look at the Zenith and think of it as a power trip on top of power trips--and they're not wrong; it's...
  • Sodapone
    Sodapone updated their status.
    The feeling I got when crafting the Zenith with my very first character, in my very first world, using the weapons I had gathered over...
  • Sodapone
    i just haven't really had any big ideas for it lately i do play it though
  • Sodapone
    "Two worlds collide as man, beast, and machine fight to the death. New mechanical threats await the citizens of Terraria as coalitions...
Top Bottom