Recent content by spartan pro0002

1. spartan pro0002

NPCs & Enemies a new boss spider boss the wrapper a rare boss that spawns in spider caves it can only be summoned once you have the hallow

What I meant was I know spiders are different I meant I did not know people had more ideas
  2. spartan pro0002

NPCs & Enemies a new boss spider boss the wrapper a rare boss that spawns in spider caves it can only be summoned once you have the hallow

Dude I put the drops in the forum and spiders are not insects there are different from insects but I had know idea about that so thank you but it was my imagination and it’s good that people want a spider boss in terraria you act like it’s a bad thing
  3. spartan pro0002

tModLoader I need help

So outs fixed now
  4. spartan pro0002

tModLoader I need help

No it’s a new acer but it will sometimes make a audio cracking noise but yeah it’s a new one
  5. spartan pro0002

tModLoader I need help

Hey I’m when I downloaded this mod my computer started to make electrical cracking noises is that normal or not
  6. spartan pro0002

tModLoader I need help

It works now yay thanks you all
  7. spartan pro0002

tModLoader I need help

and also it asked to archive some games cause how big it is and I did that so that maybe had a part to play in on why it’s less laggy
  8. spartan pro0002

tModLoader I need help

So only one mod cause I downloaded it and I think it’s not lagging I think they fixed it it’s not making things slow anymore yay thank you though thanks for the tips
  9. spartan pro0002

tModLoader I need help

But shouldn’t the bug stop when turning of computer and turning it on until opening mod loader sorry if there’s to many questions
  10. spartan pro0002

tModLoader I need help

Thank you
  11. spartan pro0002

tModLoader I need help

But thank you
  12. spartan pro0002

tModLoader I need help

So it’s safe but does it make your pc run slow or not
  13. spartan pro0002

tModLoader I need help

Hey can anyone help me have more fps when I download calamity mod I use a laptop and I know laptops have less fps for downloading things like that and I just need help I think it’s a virus but I read all comments on it and there’s nothing about that and I just need tips for that stuff so I can...
  14. spartan pro0002

NPCs & Enemies New boss, King Spider.

Dude I had the same idea mine was called the wrapper I like spiders what’s you reason and what will it drop I’m exited it sounds interesting I love it dude we had the same idea well sort of but still can you believe that write a reply about the drops and is it a hard mode boss like mine or pre...
Back
Top Bottom