• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Spazmatism7

1. Spazmatism7

Spazmatism7's Extra Recipes

I'll use them all
  2. Spazmatism7

Not at all
  3. Spazmatism7

The Galactic Mod!

If anyone wants to experience this mod just download the Galactic Mod In-Development. It has some of the content that is in the mod. Also when the mod gets actually released I will just update In-Development mod so you don't even have to download a new mod
  4. Spazmatism7

998, teach me your ways

998, teach me your ways
  5. Spazmatism7

940 (Only up by 5)

940 (Only up by 5)
  6. Spazmatism7

935, how Storm, how do you do it

935, how Storm, how do you do it
  7. Spazmatism7

Galactic Peril - Final Boss Suggestion

Soon I am going to redo the attack pattern and put more details in.
  8. Spazmatism7

Other Literature Spazmatism7's News Thread

Sorry after a while I kind of forgot about this thread. Now since 1.4 is out, there is no point to keep it open. I am closing the thread
  9. Spazmatism7

You can use my signature to get to it

You can use my signature to get to it
  10. Spazmatism7

907 downloads. We are getting close to 1000

907 downloads. We are getting close to 1000
  11. Spazmatism7

You need to update your About page. It still says you are 17. You turned 18, today! (Happy...

You need to update your About page. It still says you are 17. You turned 18, today! (Happy Birthday man)
  12. Spazmatism7

But at least you is free now

But at least you is free now
  13. Spazmatism7

My mod is now at 871 downloads. The number is going up fast!

My mod is now at 871 downloads. The number is going up fast!
  14. Spazmatism7

Oh my :red:ing goodness!

Oh my :red:ing goodness!
  15. Spazmatism7

Does that mean you will code it or no
Top Bottom