• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Spazmatism7

1. Spazmatism7

Ask a Derpling anything.

In your a opinion, what is the Derpling's greatest achievment?
  2. Spazmatism7

Ask a Derpling anything.

Really! You are more mechanical than me and I'm a mechanical boss
  3. Spazmatism7

Thanks!

Thanks!
  4. Spazmatism7

5. Spazmatism7

No one noticed its my 15th birthday ;(

No one noticed its my 15th birthday ;(
  6. Spazmatism7

Sprites Caryatid Mirror (Pocket Mirror Idea)

No Mirror Shield. The name needs Ankh in it. I got it, the Ankh Mirror
  7. Spazmatism7

You Just Got 'Boned!'

Opps I thought it was crafted with the Expert Item
  8. Spazmatism7

You Just Got 'Boned!'

There already is a reason to defeat him other than the dungeon unlocked. You cannot summon the Lunatic Cultist without defeating Skeletron. I guess this would make fighting him again actually useful. I suggest you make the "Sturdy Shackle" worth 5 defense not 4. I also suggest you change the...
  9. Spazmatism7

Crimson Soul of Night Variant

Thanks!
  10. Spazmatism7

General Ideas

I guess it could have another. It should be in the interior then.
  11. Spazmatism7

Enchanted Sword / Arkhalis Hardmode Upgrade

Arkhalis still could get an upgrade
  12. Spazmatism7

Crimson Soul of Night Variant

Maybe you could even make two seprate keys so you can spawn a different Mimic
  13. Spazmatism7

Galactic Peril - Final Boss Suggestion

Still having some tech difficulties. My PC broke so I have to do this from mobile. Remeber though, anyone can make a suggestion to me.
  14. Spazmatism7

General Ideas

I aggre with Bry-ccenetric. It would be cool to get Ocram back in the game. I just dont get why we would need a third Dungeon boss.
  15. Spazmatism7

Re-Assembled Cthulhu (Name in progress)

Your opinion, but think about it, it's pretty unique. Different note. DO NOT ADD THE FLESH OR GUIDE VOODOO DOLL PARTS I SUGGESTED! I forgot about some of the rules for suggestions! This violates one! Keep it as it is!
Top Bottom