Recent content by Speedwagon

1. Speedwagon

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

is the incompatibility with Ancients Awakened not being able to use a Stellar Nova? I don't see an energy gauge anywhere, and I tried fighting a boss (Skeletron) for a while with Astral Mantle equipped for faster nova energy regen, after dodging for a while and pressing the keybind nothing...
  2. Speedwagon

tModLoader Webmilio's Commons Library

is that an item in dust bags? if so no, and I don't have a mod called magic stick. I tried new world, new character and the issue still happened. sorry for the late reply, haven't been checking this thread
  3. Speedwagon

tModLoader Webmilio's Commons Library

latest update sadly seems broken. cannot move or use items, stuck in place while NPCs move as usual as well as vanity armor not showing on existing character/world or new character/world. thankfully I was only using this for dust bags for the stand arrow, but it's an issue that (assuming I'm not...
  4. Speedwagon

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Oh wow, that's... comprehensive. Thank you for including this!
  5. Speedwagon

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hey, can we have a way to disable some of the effects of the Soul of Terraria? It causes ridiculous amounts of lag even with every pet hidden and makes the game unplayable, restricting me from using it and the Soul of Eternity which I have been looking forward to the whole playthrough. My...
  6. Speedwagon

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

How do I put the InventoryEnhancements in?
Back
Top Bottom