Recent content by Spirit42

1. Spirit42

If y'all be catering to anime fans with the new stardust armor can we please get some Lord of...

If y'all be catering to anime fans with the new stardust armor can we please get some Lord of the rings content?
  2. Spirit42

tModLoader Antiaris

Can't find one cause those don't exist in the current version of antiaras was removed in the 0.1.0.5 update.
  3. Spirit42

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

New structure? If so it looks awesome as well as the resprited armor. But I really want to know what the purple sword is and what's inside that chest.
  4. Spirit42

tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

Yeah I've seen mods and with gold and diamond Minecraft swords. There is also Minecraft mod with Terraria content in it.
  5. Spirit42

tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

By the power of public domain you may be able to create the mooshroom Minotaur without any interference from Mojang why do you think there are Terraria mods that have Minecraft content.
  6. Spirit42

tModLoader Antiaris

This new update got me hyped
  7. Spirit42

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I've been wondering this for a while and I finally have to ask. Is the angry dog enemy a reference to something or was it invented by the devs and exclusive to this mod?
  8. Spirit42

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

I have a question, on the wiki under trivia it suggests that the moonlord is cthulhu's brother but the lore suggests that the moonlord is Cthulhu himself. Is one wrong and is one right? Anyways I think it's neat that they made lore but sadly I made my own lore and I like it better. I may take...
  9. Spirit42

tModLoader Primordial Sands

Yay the hype is back
  10. Spirit42

What up GR how you doing

What up GR how you doing
  11. Spirit42

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

You should join the discord I believe they have some stuff about open source in there
  12. Spirit42

tModLoader Antiaris

Is anyone updating the wiki anymore? It's not totally complete.
  13. Spirit42

tModLoader Primordial Sands

There is a section on terraria mods wiki for primordial sands
  14. Spirit42

tModLoader Consolaria

Is the horn of plenty a one time use item?
  15. Spirit42

Waiting for lord of the rings content.

Waiting for lord of the rings content.
Back
Top Bottom