Recent content by Spood

1. Spood

What does your character look like?

Here are three characters of mine whose vanities I like the most.
  2. Spood

What is your building style?

I either try to make buildings that fit into the terrain or just make fancy boxes. I usually use different types of wood and bricks, and lots of paint at times.
  3. Spood

Post Your 1.3 base here!

Here's three bases I made in my most recent playthroughs. The third one is still a work in progress
  4. Spood

What's your favorite Minion?

I really love the spider and deadly sphere minions. I have no idea why, I just really like them.
  5. Spood

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

I have 700+ hours into Terraria. Most of that time is spent grinding or building. I usually tend to put a lot of time into games I really love playing so I'm not too surprised that I put so much time in into Terraria.
  6. Spood

Favorite rare world gen occurances

I wouldn't consider this as my favorite case of weird world gen but I feel I should share this. My dungeon generated next to the corruption and one of the chasms went right through my dungeon. I had to blow up all the ebonstone that was there in order to actually get inside of the dungeon. This...
  7. Spood

whats the best class?

Summoners are really good imo. But early game is a real challenge especially if you plan on only using summons for damage. However once you start to get into late game your minions can just destroy everything in your way with insane damage output. It's a hard class to play but if you put in the...
  8. Spood

Post Your 1.3 base here!

Here's my mess of a base for my current summoner playthrough. I plan on moving all of my chests into their own room to reduce clutter. I'll have to expand it later to make room for other npcs. I tried to go for something different from my usual "painted boxes".
Back
Top Bottom