Recent content by spoopytwo

1. S

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

On my world Scarlet Chests also will not open even after fixing the graphical issue
  2. S

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I am also having the bug where blocks and NPCs are physically loaded but not visible in the vicinity of spawn
  3. S

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

thank you for the quick fix!
  4. S

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

Seconding, the new update breaks compatibility with calamity and makes it so nothing spawns
  5. S

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Then what exactly is the issue that overhaul code has with calamity's code? I feel like the whole "does dramatic drawn out death at 1hp" is kind of a really niche feature anyway and there's no reason it shouldn't be a toggle
  6. S

I mean the fact that it makes any changes to vanilla boss AI cause such a problem is kind of an indicator that maybe it's not a good functionality for a tmodloader mod, maybe they should make a standalone mod if they don't plan on trying to make it work with other big content mods
  7. S

is there any chance of the boss AI overhauls becoming a config option like the enemy AI? this mod adds a lot of nice QoL stuff but honestly it's unplayable if nearly half the vanilla bosses become immortal when run with calamity
Back
Top Bottom