Recent content by SrDurp

1. SrDurp

Pre-1.4 Translation portuguese error

For years, the Living Loom is translated as "Sala de Estar", meaning "Living Room". The right would be "Tear Vivo", congruent to the translation of "Loom" as "Tear". I'm only reporting this because the bug F.A.Q. states that 1.4 localization is still in progress, but that everything from before...
  2. SrDurp

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Terraria: a timeless game
  3. SrDurp

Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

I think the Frost Legion needs to be balanced or removed. It is actually useless.
  4. SrDurp

Oh, sorry

Oh, sorry
  5. SrDurp

But 1.3 have already been realeased

But 1.3 have already been realeased
  6. SrDurp

Solid Gold
  7. SrDurp

I think that's because forums are a old type of "social media" and that makes nowadays people...

I think that's because forums are a old type of "social media" and that makes nowadays people prefer Instagram, Snapchat, etc...
  8. SrDurp

I am sooo hyped for the 1.4. Every "State of the game" post makes me more excited.

I am sooo hyped for the 1.4. Every "State of the game" post makes me more excited.
  9. SrDurp

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Terraria 1.4 Update - Plumbing, Martians, and Spacemen, Oh my!

Lol, if I were a fan of Terraria at that time I would think so.
  10. SrDurp

I am so hyped for 1.4 and 1.3 mobile aaaaaaah
  11. SrDurp

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

OMG!!! That is AWESOME!!! Re-Logic is the best development team ever!!!':eek:`:cry:
  12. SrDurp

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Garak's Suggestion Hub

But it could attack slower. What I meant with "Slime Staff Attack" is the way it attacks (jumping on the monsters) and just it, not dps, knockback, etc
Back
Top Bottom