Recent content by Star_Bright

1. Star_Bright

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Bard desperately needs a faster endgame piercing weapon. Bassoon is simply not fast enough. Even with maxed out damage and damaging accessories, I simply cannot do enough damage to solo the Ragnarok, even with Balladeer Armor. Omnicide won't die fast enough.
  2. Star_Bright

Where's a manual download for 1.4.0.2? Can't get it off the server browser because of that daily bandwidth problem. Edit: Dang that was fast. It was 1.4.0.1 when I posted this message and now it's already up. Thanks!
  3. Star_Bright

Happened when I took a pair of Frostspark Boots off of my character, checked for materials with the Guide, and tried to put them back on.
  4. Star_Bright

Having played around and practiced it enough, I think I can finally say what my beef is with the Granite Energy Storm. It's the dang Coalesced Energy. The Storm center itself is whatever, it fires from a weird spot above its normal hitbox, but I hate the fact that when I pop a single Energy, I...
  5. Star_Bright

This is kind of what I'm referring to, though. If you can craft something post-Mechs and use it all the way up to Moon Lord, it might be a tad too powerful.
  6. Star_Bright

Sym or (pre-nerf) Hog. Sym has the most annoying hitbox and I play healers. Hog loves cooking...

Sym or (pre-nerf) Hog. Sym has the most annoying hitbox and I play healers. Hog loves cooking healers for dinner.
  7. Star_Bright

Been playing for a while, and I have to say, I don't remember playing Thrower when the Spark taser was added, but damn, it is brutally OP, at least in normal mode. Grab fungus armor, get a good prefix, and even the Lich doesn't hold a candle to it. (I need to play in Expert mode, maybe that'll...
  8. Star_Bright

Which version of tmodloader does 1.3 use?
  9. Star_Bright

Granite Energy Surge feels way more like a Hardmode boss than something post-Skeletron, even in Normal mode. Am I overthinking it? Its speed and damage outputs just feel pretty cruel.
  10. Star_Bright

Is Light's Lament broken? It only seems to proc the actual starstorm about 10% of the time, otherwise it just throws one star down and calls it good.
  11. Star_Bright

You have to have an empty seed bag in your inventory to alert her to move in. If you crafted it away, well... Good luck farming mudmen, they can be stingy with the drops. For the record that's not a bug, if you don't have enough money in your inventory when, say, the merchant dies he won't...
  12. Star_Bright

1.3.4 is LIVE!

So I'm not the only one. Okay. I had just assumed one of my celestial sigils went off somehow.
  13. Star_Bright

Not sure if this has been pointed out or not, but the Terrarium armor is not multiplayer friendly at all. My friend put it on and even when connecting to my own server via 127.0.0.1 there was some pretty severe hiccuping caused by the set bonus' stuff constantly spawning. Is this a known bug...
  14. Star_Bright

What does the debuff in the Aquatic Depths do? I've been searching around the wiki and haven't really found an answer for what's going on, although I noticed I wasn't really taking damage.
  15. Star_Bright

Got one in my own recent playthrough; you're just having bad luck :<
Back
Top Bottom