2. Terraria: Wii U

Contact

Steam
https://steamcommunity.com/id/stardust9681/
Discord Tag
Stardust#8145

Signature

<1.4.4.9> [Items] Clarify That Dodge Effects Do Not Work On OHKO's
1.4.4 made Brain of Confusion and Black Belt not work on bosses and enemies like the Dungeon Guardian and day EoL, without updating item tooltip to reflect this change. Let's change that.
<1.4.4.9> [Game Mechanics] NPC Item Loot RNG Chance For Drop Increases Per Fail Resets On Success
Players have lives to lead and want to spend their time ingame having fun. Let's reduce the grind by making item droprates dynamic based on their last success.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle, Metaphysics

Following

Trophies

1. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  2. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  3. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  4. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  5. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  6. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  7. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  8. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
Back
Top Bottom