Recent content by StarXStone

1. StarXStone

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Dude such a good suggestion! Good one. Also it could be the processor if its a craptop laptop. I just got one for my wife and had to trade in a compost crap toilet Intel Celeron (Its literally a free processor that Intel gets from recycled old models that didnt sell) for an AMD Radeon 9000e for...
  2. StarXStone

Sorry they keep updating Terraria Nakano15 I know it freaking sux updating the mod each freakin time. I mean awesome new content but it equals more time to update your mod which, lets face it, is the best Terraria mod out there imo. I literally won't play Terraria without an N in front of it...
  3. StarXStone

PC Make your own music for Terraria 1.3 (instructions and more)

thats exactly how to fix it, loop it once or twice till its around 25MB or higher. Ill add it to the OP when I get a little time off
  4. StarXStone

Noted, I will fix that in the thread and your welcome to publish any wavebanks you make here if you want to. I'm a "do what feels right" kinda guy so whatever you want to do just let me know. I'll edit it now. Also I'm really glad my instructions helped you!
  5. StarXStone

I suppose that's not a bad route to go either but I'm still going to leave it up for now. I only put all of the instructions because that's how I know to make wave banks. If I need to I'll edit it later.
  6. StarXStone

Hey everyone. So this is sort of out of frustration, trail, and error. I wanted to provide a simple version of how you can make your own music. I'm going to do it recipe style so for those who already know can skip a wall of text and get to work. What you'll need is: Visual Studios 13...
  7. StarXStone

Terraria Track List For Custom Wave Banks

thats the question right? they tell you what order but not how. unfortunatly you have to use a crappy old program and download a series amount of programs to make your own custom wavebank and to top it all off the wavebank has to be under a certain size or it wont work at all. I know from...
  8. StarXStone

Actually how is Tree of Saviour cause I was thinking about getting it. It looked pretty good and fun. Also if we can vote for returning races Id love to have the slime race back. That was my favorite to make as an npc it was like the slime stick from celestial lol.
  9. StarXStone

Just waiting on that N Terraria update

Just waiting on that N Terraria update
  10. StarXStone

PS4 Suggestions for inventory and GUI

And in the span of about one day DoA seemed to adopt my attitude of understanding and patients, there might still be hope for humanity! All joking aside thank you MrRudi for your time and helping clear the air and a big thank you for even recommending the list we suggested, it was very kind and...
  11. StarXStone

I'm just saying, you have a fanbase willing to pay, willing to give input, willing to help anyway we can to better improve the experience. I just hope the developers are just as determined to develop the game. I understand the D Pad not something you'd want to lose but there needs to be...
  12. StarXStone

Please dont take this the wrong way but if you can, could you please stay on topic and talk about ideas for a new integrated system, not the obvious of what everyone wants, more content...
  13. StarXStone

i believe the carpet was after 1.2
Back
Top Bottom