Recent content by Steatler

1. Steatler

PS4 Crafty trophy bugged

Hi, can you give me a link of your world with all the crafting station so i can test if it pop for me too. I already have a world with all crafting station listed in guide, used them twice or three time but it still not popped... Thanks EDIT: I didn't craft anything on those stations so that...
  2. Steatler

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Hello everyone, I didn't find the option to play on splitscreen with my brother, can someone help mr pls ? :)
  3. Steatler

Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

Hi, Can someone here explain me please how to play splitscreen with this update ? Thanks
  4. Steatler

(HELP) House replica

Hi everyone, I started doing a replica of this house but i need some help for finding the correct item even on the wiki it's pretty impossible to find those wall and i need some help. - Do you know the wood floor and stone floor in the house ? - Can you name the wall above/outside the house...
  5. Steatler

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Hello everyone, I have a question about the 1.3: Will the "1.3" on console bring the 1.3.1 , 1.3.2 , 1.3.3 , 1.3.4 and the 1.3.5 with it or it's just the 1.3.0 and they will release other patch in future ?
  6. Steatler

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Hi, Can we hide our accesory ? :pumpking:
  7. Steatler

I m killing te refresh button xD
  8. Steatler

Call me if you have release date for the mobile 1.3 in your future dream ok ? Thanks bro :D You are a God !
  9. Steatler

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

All day, after school i go to playstore for see new update but i have only fb update and snapchat update and it's only bug fixing, all night i receive an alert tasking me "2 new update available" and it's again a f*****g snapchat and fb bug fixing again man. I have 4 update per day just for...
  10. Steatler

And ? The update is delayed again ? :(
  11. Steatler

Why you use caps on all of your first words ans what is the propriety of the face on your avatar ? What the hell are you man ?
  12. Steatler

Hi, I have an Samsung Galaxy S4 with 2 (1,7) GB of ram. Can i play the update normally or it's possible to terraria crash or have some lags ? Thx :pumpking:
  13. Steatler

Normaly amazon get update first or its iOS ? :pumpking:
  14. Steatler

The update is here for console ? :O :pumpking:
Back
Top Bottom