Recent content by Steelebourne

1. Steelebourne

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Start the game, play for a minute, **CRASH**. Restart the game, play for a minute, **CRASH**. Check to make sure none of my other mods are interfering, restart the game, play for a minute, **CRASH**. Over and over and over...I'm just giving up until the next patch.
  2. Steelebourne

Does this update return the auto-swing feature? Removing that was one of the major reasons I stopped using Overhaul.
  3. Steelebourne

Terraria 1.3.1 Now Available for PlayStation 4 & Xbox One!

Looks like the so-called new "update" reset a bunch of my settings. That's one less headache, thanks!
  4. Steelebourne

Problems with new update (I'm playing on a PS4 Pro with an SSD): 1) Items don't show anymore when trying to place them, just the grid. That means you end up placing things in the wrong spot a lot, and having to do it all over. 2) The load times have gone from painfully slow to ungodly slow...
  5. Steelebourne

3 huge problems since the first PS4 (I have the Pro) 1.3 update that I still can't believe haven't been fixed yet: 1) All worlds, even small ones, still load PAINFULLY slow on both my ssd & my previous sshd. 2) The circular item placement grid is still very hard to see unless you're zoomed in...
  6. Steelebourne

Whoa....the colors on this page have suddenly incredibly changed....I think Overhaul has worked its way into here! :)
  7. Steelebourne

This isn't a big deal for me, but I thought I'd mention it. I just started playing again after taking a few months off (Terraria burnout...it hurts), and I've noticed that the trees don't fall over anymore. They just "poof" like in vanilla Terraria. I didn't make any changes, or install any...
  8. Steelebourne

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

I would love that, but they've made it clear that they're never going to let us have that option.
  9. Steelebourne

Let's hope that they hear us.
  10. Steelebourne

Is it possible to download the previous version (before 3.1.2)? The latest one is completely unplayable for me, because of the scrolling NPC text + autopause bug.
  11. Steelebourne

The only Overhaul NPC options that I could find are in the Camera Settings - "Zoom-In during dialogue" & "Focus on NPC during dialogue". Both were already turned off. Turning off autopause does indeed fix the problem like you said, and it's because of the new scrolling text, but there's nothing...
  12. Steelebourne

After updating to Overhaul 3.1.2 (from 3.0.1, I think), only the first letter of every NPC conversation appears. I've had the following mods running since before this update, and haven't had any problems: Overhaul (duh) Yet Another Boss Health Bar v1.3.2 Wing Slot v1.6.2 Cool Merchant Fishing...
  13. Steelebourne

Yep, but it actually was working properly before this update. I accidentally discovered that when I forgot to uninstall dual-wield when I started Overhaul. It still works for putting torches in the slots, which helps a LOT if you don't have a mining helmet, or just don't want to use one.
  14. Steelebourne

Check the Overhaul settings. It may have been deactivated during the update. As far as the black gore, I've had the same problem. Strange black blocks once in a while, as well.
  15. Steelebourne

Since the 3.0.1 update, using the dual-wield mod with Overhaul no longer works for all weapons. I'm not sure exactly which ones are affected, since there's a few trillion weapons in Terraria, but some of the swords that worked before don't even swing using it anymore. I haven't been able to...
Back
Top Bottom