Recent content by SteelSt0rmMaster

1. SteelSt0rmMaster

Return to Neibreth: A Sequel to a Text Adventure of mine... [Story based]

Wait, really? Or is this just another April Fool's joke...? @Demon God Ivuul
  2. SteelSt0rmMaster

Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Oh, thanks. In addition to charging Starlow, I throw my magical fez at a random Mook.
  3. SteelSt0rmMaster

I continue to charge the Starlow summon. (Also I’m listed twice on the player list?)
  4. SteelSt0rmMaster

(I'm going to scrap the unique character concept and just be me instead.) I begin to summon Starlow from Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.
  5. SteelSt0rmMaster

(I’m Anti Acolyte.) I pull out a staff and create a defensive shield around me (If that’s possible.)
  6. SteelSt0rmMaster

Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

Wow! I would have never guessed!
  7. SteelSt0rmMaster

I seem to have COMPLETELY misread the previous update, I am so sorry. "I appreciate the help...but why did you save me? I mean, for all you know I fight for the enemy...Not that I do." Edit: I'd like to apologize for being rather late recently. It's my first time doing this, so I'm not that...
  8. SteelSt0rmMaster

Okay, sorry about that! Blame me, my fault. Anyways, I'm Anti Acolyte. I use a Teleportation Potion to teleport into the battlefield.
  9. SteelSt0rmMaster

What did you do to the Guide?

Built him a prison and put a wall against the door. Sadly, my friend freed him.
  10. SteelSt0rmMaster

Post an insane lie about the user above you.

Did not copy and paste If Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope it happens. into their signature.
  11. SteelSt0rmMaster

(Face Hogg) "A 'true' warrior wouldn't try to fight someone who's already been injured!"
  12. SteelSt0rmMaster

The Vending Machine

you get a bad time i insert no grammar
Back
Top Bottom