Recent content by Stellar Mastodon 267

1. Stellar Mastodon 267

Weapons & Equip Minecart Upgrade

Could also say “Funded by the Tax Collector” since that person actually lived in hell a while. Or the Guide.
  2. Stellar Mastodon 267

If you could have a pet from Terraria IRL,which one would you choose?

Chester. Portable storage I can legally take anywhere is invaluable.
  3. Stellar Mastodon 267

When it becomes moraly ok to cheat in rod of discord?

Ways to increase Luck and therefor drop chance is to place torches of the appropriate biome you are in around the area, touch ladybugs, have a lucky horseshoe equipped, throw coins into shimmer, and consume a Gummy Worm. This can radically increase drop rates.
  4. Stellar Mastodon 267

Weapons & Equip Minecart Upgrade

Hey not shimmer the carts into their respective upgrade options? Would give the shimmer more use.
  5. Stellar Mastodon 267

NPCs & Enemies Make Plantera Drop Two Weapons Every Time You Kill Her

So that you can’t just buy dozens and have a mass farming spree all at once— what am I talking about? Go the :red: ahead!!
  6. Stellar Mastodon 267

Could work, but would have to be really slow
  7. Stellar Mastodon 267

Ask a wise warrior that's really not a warrior and will never be a warrior but that wishes he was something but is nothing but a spec of dust anything

He could have gone with someone else. I was 11 when my dad started taking me to the gym with him.
  8. Stellar Mastodon 267

Weapons & Equip Redder Ryder: A much more powerful firearm.

It has a cool idea behind it, but yeah balancing this is basically impossible. Also, the Red Ryder is already a pretty rare weapon given its only obtained during ingame Christmas time.
  9. Stellar Mastodon 267

Weapons & Equip Increase Ancient Horn's Drop Rate

Tbf, 1/50 is pretty high by most standards. But yeah with the rarity of the mob itself and how overall dangerous it is, it’s hard to say the Basilisk Mount is worth it. Maybe making the drop he 1/30 or making the basilisk enemy more common. Either would work.
  10. Stellar Mastodon 267

Yeah plantera is the most annoying boss to farm. I think either increasing her drops or making her bulb spawn more often would work. One leaves the rarity problem, but keeps the safety rod not accidentally summoning her. Either works.
  11. Stellar Mastodon 267

Weapons & Equip Add a normal way to attack for magic missile and rainbow rod

Note that I play mobile. Click and it summons a projectile. If you click and hold, you can swing the projectile. If you click and release, it will home in onto an enemy. Are you suggesting an option for it to shoot a projectile that just moves in a straight line like the gem staves shoot? What...
  12. Stellar Mastodon 267

Weapons & Equip Dung Beetle Mount!

Finally an idea with poo I can get behind! …phrasing. I think that maybe it should be more damage given how late game it is. Also three blocks verticals is tiny. I would say more like 8 to match the unicorn. Horizontal, probably starts out at 60mph, same as unicorn but decreases to say 45mph as...
  13. Stellar Mastodon 267

NPCs & Enemies Malignant: Another Hardmode Corruption enemy.

This health does seem a bit high. At least for the special world seeds where the hollow spawn in phm. Then in hardmode it seems redundant. I like the concept, but I’m not sure the Pucks really work.
  14. Stellar Mastodon 267

Weapons & Equip Plasma Donor: A Hardmode Ichor rocket launcher.

It could still be plasma, just plasma as in the fourth state of matter.
Back
Top Bottom