Recent content by Steve Buscemi

1. Steve Buscemi

Member-Run Project Terraria Valentine's Day giveaway thread

Gift sent. ...and I'm done. Back to beating up that guy in the basement.
  2. Steve Buscemi

1 copy left. PM now, sounds like the guy chained up in my basement is starting to get conscious.
  3. Steve Buscemi

Samrux, I think they just saw this thread, got Steam, and asked. Everyone I've dealt with have been very grateful and nice. As far as I'm concerned there are 4 (maybe 5 :) ) peeps in the world who have Terraria. EDIT: ninja'd
  4. Steve Buscemi

..and sent to danial. Merry Christmas. 1 copy left folks, PM me now, I got people to kill.
  5. Steve Buscemi

Welcome. 2 more copies ready to roll..
  6. Steve Buscemi

Yes. PM me your Steam details or email you used for Steam.
  7. Steve Buscemi

Shadow has another friend (he's very popular). Just gifted it to him and am about to gift Oron. 2 more copies left.. PM me.. Y'know I may have a temper but that doesn't mean I'm not generous.
  8. Steve Buscemi

I am gifting to Shadows friend. I still have 3 copies left. Please PM me asap as I'm soon to embark on holidays and you want before Xmas. Yes you do. Steve out.
  9. Steve Buscemi

Hi all. Steve Buscemi here, long time Terraria fan, friend of rubeszilla. I have 4 copies, so the first 4 to email me their steam details will get it. Get it? you better get it or I'll :red: you up. Oh yeah, merry christmas.
Back
Top Bottom