• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by StopBoi

1. StopBoi

Not sure when the next ep will come out, don't have a mic and that kinda kills the video. I lost...

Not sure when the next ep will come out, don't have a mic and that kinda kills the video. I lost the mic because my headset broke - so the video will literally come out when its ready. Sorry :( Thank you for the success for the first vid tho! :p
  2. StopBoi

[MEDIA] Its out! Enjoy :D

Its out! Enjoy :D
  3. StopBoi

Yea, I'll most likely do that tbh. Makes things easier!

Yea, I'll most likely do that tbh. Makes things easier!
  4. StopBoi

Video will have to be delayed AGAIN, editing is being a :red:. Tomorrow, I guess.

Video will have to be delayed AGAIN, editing is being a :red:. Tomorrow, I guess.
  5. StopBoi

The video will have to be delayed until tomorrow, like a 90% chance it’ll be out by then.

The video will have to be delayed until tomorrow, like a 90% chance it’ll be out by then.
  6. StopBoi

Hey! I have decided that I'll start a death mode yt lets play series, because why not. First vid...

Hey! I have decided that I'll start a death mode yt lets play series, because why not. First vid should be out today or tomorrow hopefully~! :3
  7. StopBoi

If I do one, I’ll most likely be uploading videos of it on YT!

If I do one, I’ll most likely be uploading videos of it on YT!
  8. StopBoi

Been playing subnautica and now I’m thinking about doing a death mode playthrough uwu

Been playing subnautica and now I’m thinking about doing a death mode playthrough uwu
  9. StopBoi

hey peeps, if you've been wondering where I've been: I've been playing a lot of GD lately and...

hey peeps, if you've been wondering where I've been: I've been playing a lot of GD lately and im not sure when I'll come back to Terraria, when 1.4 releases probs.
  10. StopBoi

[MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA] extensions lol

extensions lol
  11. StopBoi

[MEDIA] Have a build I did in my supermodded world! It's gonna get a few more extensions.

Have a build I did in my supermodded world! It's gonna get a few more extensions.
  12. StopBoi

CC Creation Compendium #76

Everybody did a good job, even if it was a little short! :D
  13. StopBoi

tfw you forget to enter the creation compendium for Spooktober aaaaa

tfw you forget to enter the creation compendium for Spooktober aaaaa
  14. StopBoi

To those curious, I'm not doing boss rush. I tried, and its just so LONG. I managed to get to...

To those curious, I'm not doing boss rush. I tried, and its just so LONG. I managed to get to Doggo, but just b l e h Sorry if this is an inconvenience to any of you, but yeh. I just wanna get my supermodded playthrough on the road finally, and then I'll do a Masodeath playthrough (more like an...
  15. StopBoi

[MEDIA] She's beaten. GG. 48 tries. I'll do boss rush, cuz y e s.

She's beaten. GG. 48 tries. I'll do boss rush, cuz y e s.
Top Bottom