Recent content by StopBoi

1. StopBoi

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

I updated it originally, and it didn't work, but I tried it now and it worked. Oh well. lol
  2. StopBoi

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

This appears when I try to load the mod, any help? My currently enabled mods are listed.
  3. StopBoi

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

The game that really got me into gaming in general. I love Terraria with my heart, forever <3
  4. StopBoi

I'm not very active on here anymore. I will say this though! Happy 10 year anniversary to...

I'm not very active on here anymore. I will say this though! Happy 10 year anniversary to Terraria! <3<3
  5. StopBoi

Terraria 1.1.2 - tConfig 0.35.2

Quick question, there isn't any sound. Even after I turn it all the way up, there's still nothing. And when I start up tConfig, it's set to zero. Any help? Also, when I close the game, this happens:
  6. StopBoi

[MEDIA] I did something lul

I did something lul
  7. StopBoi

Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸❤️

Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸❤️
  8. StopBoi

[MEDIA]

9. StopBoi

Hey, uh... update for my death mode playthrough. Yea, it cannot continue. It's bugged, all the...

Hey, uh... update for my death mode playthrough. Yea, it cannot continue. It's bugged, all the modded stuff is gone and now cannot be continued whatsoever. It'll have to be cancelled - but don't worry! I'll be sure to start a new modded playthrough, with a different mod! Maybe either Redemption...
  10. StopBoi

Terraria master mode is amazing, and so is 1.4!! I love the visual changes done to the world! It...

Terraria master mode is amazing, and so is 1.4!! I love the visual changes done to the world! It makes it just feel so much more alive. That zoologist is a cutie too uwu Tbh 1.4 is gonna go down in history~ <3
  11. StopBoi

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

I am so hyped for everything! Especially the streams, I def be watching Chippy, Pedguin and Python!! :D <3
  12. StopBoi

[MEDIA] New death mode vid!

New death mode vid!
  13. StopBoi

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

This bestiary is something I've always wanted lmao I love it~
  14. StopBoi

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Now THIS, will be a great help to adventure map creators! And people who just want to mess around with building like me :p Thank you Re-logic for this!! <3
  15. StopBoi

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

These are absolutely amazing improvements, especially with the sprites. It's refreshing to see!! <3
Back
Top Bottom