Recent content by stream26

1. S

Tell me your most irrational fears.

I don’t know if there is a name for this, but I have a Fear of Losing my data. I constantly take backups and it takes a lot of courage for me to delete anything, be it photos, contacts, notes… Accidentally sending a text message to the person I'm complaining/venting about. Or not actually...
  2. S

Humorous Name weird ideas for food combinations that could work out!

Hot sauce and ice cream! The protein in dairy, casein, binds to the capsaicin which is the compound that makes things spicy. This means that I am able to taste the fruitier notes used in common hot sauces without feeling the burn and giving a nice flavor to the ice cream (usually plain vanilla).
  3. S

What are you doing at this exact moment?

Drinking hot tea and watching some youtube on how to create a greeting card. My brother's birthday soon. And in the meantime responding friend with his Linux fish configuration problems
  4. S

Casual Random Videos & Images Thread

"And so I sing, with my more or less restricted means, as well as I can" THERE is a quote I can absolutely relate to. Habit Tracker Templates
  5. S

What's your favorite event enemy?

Crawlipede thing it's one of my favorite enemies, no other enemy makes you change up your playstyle in an event as much as crawltipede, though the other enemies in the solar pillar pull crawltipede down My website
  6. S

Corruption or Crimson? Which do you prefer?

Crimson generally has some better items. Vampire knives are amazing. Ichor items are better than cursed flame ones. However, I generally find corruption to be more fun.
  7. S

Hello all

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum, but I've been a long time play Mobile Terraria, so it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. My hobbies are games, biking, cooking, and craft: Hoping to have some good of fun here!
Back
Top Bottom