Recent content by Stuwie

1. Stuwie

Game of Thrones fans?

I'm up to date with the TV Show, thus reading the first book.
  2. Stuwie

Game of Thrones fans?

Are you a book reader or do you watch the TV Show?
  3. Stuwie

Humorous Share some Jokes

Note: I found this on google, I did not create this image, unfortunately.
  4. Stuwie

Let me introduce my self, may I?

Welcome to the forums, Lord of Demons. Hope to see you around!
  5. Stuwie

Oh, my bad. I never saw it cx

Oh, my bad. I never saw it cx
  6. Stuwie

URL?

URL?
  7. Stuwie

I'm still up for it. c:

I'm still up for it. c:
  8. Stuwie

PC Broken Character and World.

I'm not too sure, but I always wait 10-20 seconds after it's saved just in case. But what you explained sounds like your world is corrupted.
  9. Stuwie

PC My Worlds keep breaking.

Umm, I don't think that would have corrupted the save. I'm not sure how to fix it, have you tried googling it?
  10. Stuwie

@Shadow_Mantis The first year flies by quick, well it did for me. I'm near the end of my second...

@Shadow_Mantis The first year flies by quick, well it did for me. I'm near the end of my second year at college. (Technically fourth year.)
  11. Stuwie

I haven't watched you stream yet, but I'm up for it! c:

I haven't watched you stream yet, but I'm up for it! c:
  12. Stuwie

PC Broken Character and World.

When you turn your computer off, or quit the game while it's saving, it tends to corrupt the save data.
  13. Stuwie

PC My Worlds keep breaking.

Are you doing anything that might corrupt the save? Like turning off you computer, or quitting the game while it's saving? - Also, is there any error message that pops up after the game crashes?
  14. Stuwie

What is this mod ?

I spent a while looking for it, but no results came up. Do you have a link of the video you watched?
  15. Stuwie

Quirks about you

While I'm programming, I often have a conversation with myself. Well, I tend to question myself on the code(s) I use. Me: "Stew, should I keep it?" Me2: "I'm not too sure.." Me: "I'll take that as a no."
Back
Top Bottom