Recent content by subtra3t

1. subtra3t

Weapons & Equip Making swords truly "Melee" (but still unique)

One thing I'd like to change is that the use time of the starfury should remain the same, since its anyways not a great weapon (despite the proposed changes). Also the smaller stars should deal 33.3% of the sword's base damage, not half. Since if the larger star stops just before colliding with...
  2. subtra3t

Game Mechanics Preserve Dropped Items in Mediumcore

Ah, my mistake. I had earlier thought that gold tombstones were simply rare to get; I didn't know that there was a condition to getting them. Well, then that renders my suggestion about the bonus gold useless, as it would only serve to provide an easy money glitch.
  3. subtra3t

Game Mechanics Preserve Dropped Items in Mediumcore

Kind of late, but perhaps the tombstone could store the items, and right clicking it would retrieve them (but only if the respawned player right clicks it). Also I think when retrieving lost items from gold tombstones there should be a chance (33.3%?) for extra gold to be given to the player.
  4. subtra3t

NPCs & Enemies The guide should have advanced tips

I second this, but the tips shouldn't be so specific that only a few classes will be able to utilize them.
  5. subtra3t

Map-Golf NEW CHALLENGE MAP

Could you perhaps attach the .wrld file? Some terraria players, who bought the game through GOG, don't have access to the steam workshop. This means that they cannot download or play any steam workshop items. But they can download files through the terraria forums, hence my request.
  6. subtra3t

NPCs & Enemies Make Hell Feel Like Hell, Please :)

I'm gonna go one step further and say all items should get destroyed, but only in legendary mode. In only FTW, more items should be destroyed than in a classic + random seed world, and in only master mode the normal amount of items should be destroyed (i.e the common items).
  7. subtra3t

[SOLVED] Steam Workshop for GOG users

I was exaggerating; I apologize if anybody thought that I meant ReLogic dislikes GOG players or anything like that. I simply meant that GOG players didn't get the first class support that steam players do. Of course, there's nothing wrong with this since I suspect that steam players form a much...
  8. subtra3t

Hey there!

Hey man, I'm pretty new too. Welcome!
  9. subtra3t

What's a piece of obscure, yet helpful information more people should know about?

Well I discovered pretty late into pre hardmode that false dungeon bricks can be seen using dangersense potions, which are pretty easy to craft once you've got a good herb farm going.
  10. subtra3t

Game Mechanics Sleeping Tweak

I don't think that the game should wake the player up, but simply provide an indicator via a beep or other sound to indicate that its morning.
  11. subtra3t

I'm pretty sure Relogic devs regularly read forum threads, but of course expecting them to read every thread created by every user is kinda unrealistic.
  12. subtra3t

Texture Pack Tomes Rewritten

I don't know if you're still updating this pack, but could you provide a download for the remastered version of the pack? I, like many other players, use the GOG version of the game which means that we can't install resource packs from the Steam Workshop. So far I've been using the original...
  13. subtra3t

I wouldn't call it piracy when there is no other way for us GOG players to access these resources. For some reason Relogic really hates GOG players, so for the time being the only way to access steam workshop items is using downloaders like GG Network.
  14. subtra3t

Texture Pack TTE (Techdude's Terraria Enhancements):

Can anybody tell me how I would go about restoring the vanilla textures if I've bought the GOG version of the game?
  15. subtra3t

In the GOG version (where there's no steam multplayer) small multiplayer servers - Pastebin.com...

In the GOG version (where there's no steam multplayer) small multiplayer servers - Pastebin.com <--- idea for new multiplayer system since GOG players are kind of handicapped in casual multiplayer situations
Back
Top Bottom