Recent content by Supeh Mario

1. Supeh Mario

we gay keep scrollin

we gay keep scrollin
  2. Supeh Mario

love u

love u
  3. Supeh Mario

ill admit i do feel nostalgic just from typing something on my page. and bothering to color my text

ill admit i do feel nostalgic just from typing something on my page. and bothering to color my text
  4. Supeh Mario

i could literally take the time and effort to earn 70-ish likes and end up 20th on the highest...

i could literally take the time and effort to earn 70-ish likes and end up 20th on the highest reaction score list but im already dedicated to not being active on here anymore. i dont actually have a good reason to be active
  5. Supeh Mario

some art i did two days ago [IMG]

some art i did two days ago
  6. Supeh Mario

i hope so. even though i dont sound like it im actually looking forward to the update so who...

i hope so. even though i dont sound like it im actually looking forward to the update so who knows whether ill come back here or not to talk abt it
  7. Supeh Mario

itd be silly in the sense that my interest in terraria has mostly faded and id probably end up...

itd be silly in the sense that my interest in terraria has mostly faded and id probably end up just posting unrelated art on my profile like i used to
  8. Supeh Mario

what if i came back here and became active again after all these years for absolutely no reason...

what if i came back here and became active again after all these years for absolutely no reason that would be silly
  9. Supeh Mario

become a sheep and destroy executive dysfunction

become a sheep and destroy executive dysfunction
  10. Supeh Mario

i love my gf

i love my gf
  11. Supeh Mario

im gonna be real since this site updated it now looks like a css code that wasnt written...

im gonna be real since this site updated it now looks like a css code that wasnt written properly. everything is so wide and close to the edges and some elements blend into each other it doesnt look very good...
  12. Supeh Mario

[color=#FF6600]idk why i still come back here every two weeks i gain nothing

[color=#FF6600]idk why i still come back here every two weeks i gain nothing
  13. Supeh Mario

[color=#FF6600]trans rights

[color=#FF6600]trans rights
  14. Supeh Mario

[color=#FF6600]i cannot believe that in this year 2018 the whole "artist cult" debate is still a...

[color=#FF6600]i cannot believe that in this year 2018 the whole "artist cult" debate is still a thing
  15. Supeh Mario

[color=#FF6600]i know i remember someone pretending to be the exact same person last year

[color=#FF6600]i know i remember someone pretending to be the exact same person last year
Back
Top Bottom