Recent content by Superior Spear

1. Superior Spear

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Mixed Suggestions (Currently Under Construction)

Well I was kinda hoping for actual tips of making this thread better, but whatever :merchantindifferent:
  2. Superior Spear

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Mixed Suggestions (Currently Under Construction)

1. Before I even start, I had to say that maybe some ideas were taken before I even post this,but please do not insult me. PLZ? :( 2. I also sucks at giving names to items, so it will be really appreciated to give me name ideas. 3. All the stats displayed were stats when they were in normal...
  3. Superior Spear

PC Yoyos yoyos everywhere!

Still under construction.
  4. Superior Spear

PC Yoyos yoyos everywhere!

So, you have subscribe Happy Days and saw Yarin working well with yoyos, no prob, I will do the job and you will be Yarin 2.0! (Yarin: Don't you dare to take over me!) The Start Everything is casual. Nothing but you will need something: Wooden Yoyo Wooden Yoyo Made from 10 Wood and 20 Cobwebs...
  5. Superior Spear

Other How to make suggestions people will support

You should update this thread as 1.3 is already released.
  6. Superior Spear

NPCs & Enemies Teacher NPC

So do I %;)
  7. Superior Spear

NPCs & Enemies Zodiac Bosses

I just got some ideas too, but taken by you :p BTW, who is Orphiucius. And Orphiucius does not exist among the zodiac. %:)
  8. Superior Spear

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

Why not say the names of that things, I can only know a few
  9. Superior Spear

PC [SPOILERS] The ultimate Lunar Events + Moon Lord guide (PC 1.3.0.8)

That should help a lot but you did not says the recommendation weapon for nebula and stardust.
  10. Superior Spear

Mechanic?

Well you will need a house for her.
  11. Superior Spear

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Crappy Ton of Terraria Ideas

Btw (by the way), this thread was not done yet, so please be patient. If you can get me some sprites for it, that will be appreciated. And don't forget to put the label for reference.
  12. Superior Spear

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Crappy Ton of Terraria Ideas

Not sure if they are acceptable or not. -_- Gigaprocessor (Upgrade version of the Brain) Summoned by Mechanical Brain. Created by iron/lead bars+vertebrae/rotten chunk+shadow scale/tissue sample and souls of night. Can only spawn at night but do not despawn at daytime. First Form: Start with...
Back
Top Bottom