Recent content by SuperiorMirajaneStrauss

1. SuperiorMirajaneStrauss

TV Shows/ Movie Recommendations

How about watching Hitman from 2007, it's a great Video Game movie.
  2. SuperiorMirajaneStrauss

What made you sad/annoyed today

Yeah, I'll go!
  3. SuperiorMirajaneStrauss

I didn't know, but still I'd enroll there...
  4. SuperiorMirajaneStrauss

I just don't like how the High School I'm in, is my HELL. I wish I was enrolled into a Japanese School.
  5. SuperiorMirajaneStrauss

You know, I wish I was at a Japanese High School right now... the school I'm at in Texas of the United States is just somewhat... "unfair".
  6. SuperiorMirajaneStrauss

Anime General Discussion

I don’t care if I’m young, I’m allowed to watch whatever anime I like, besides, I have the right to do so...
  7. SuperiorMirajaneStrauss

Anime General Discussion

I just think that Adult Anime for teens like me are Blockbuster Action-Packed Hits that have a lot of enjoyability like Akame Ga Kill, High School of the Dead, High School DxD and it’s sub-sequels and reboots, and Black Lagoon for example.
  8. SuperiorMirajaneStrauss

Anime General Discussion

Even Hulu US allows anime to be uncensored except sub-sequels, or reboots are missing. It’s understandable that kids have the right to watch anime that’s at least toned down enough or a kid’s anime, which is very acceptable.
  9. SuperiorMirajaneStrauss

Listen, I don’t like Fortnite, even at launch... because it’s too repetitive and gets boring from somewhat boring to highly boring. The skins are useless as they’re only there just to waste my money and I can’t get refunds back from Xbox. That’s just my personal opinion on Fortnite. The PC Port...
  10. SuperiorMirajaneStrauss

Anime General Discussion

What’s the point of anime without nudity and blockbuster action-packed Graphic Violence?! Those are the important aspects of anime! Without those important aspects, the anime is worse.
  11. SuperiorMirajaneStrauss

Because of everything that’s about censorship. I feel like censorship wants to kill me.
  12. SuperiorMirajaneStrauss

Anime General Discussion

I hate that Censorship in Anime is a thing and an always thing in US Anime, which is unfair. Whoever thought that Censorship in Japanese English dubbed Anime should be part of the US Article is an :red: because we teens don’t care about female nudity, like who the hell cares?! Or why would...
  13. SuperiorMirajaneStrauss

My heart is beating loudly and my eyes feel like everything will turn black and white because I feel like I’m dying, and everything is slowing down because time is slowing down. That’s how I feel... 😞
  14. SuperiorMirajaneStrauss

What’s your class setup on Terraria?

I had fun with melee since I have a melee character with the a very high MELEE SPEED that shoot the Terra Blade a whole lot faster. with accessories reforged to Violent.
  15. SuperiorMirajaneStrauss

What’s your class setup on Terraria?

Mine is Ranger, and I use Shroomite Armor, Menacing Betsy Wings, Menacing Ranger Emblem, Menacing Avenger Emblem (ONLY for when I’m using Guns and Launchers.)/Menacing Magic Quiver (ONLY for my Tsunami.), Menacing Destroyer Emblem, and Menacing Frostspark Boots. (NOTE: I’m on Console 1.3, Xbox...
Back
Top Bottom