Recent content by SzGamer227

1. SzGamer227

Some of these songs were made years ago, and a couple of them are brand new. Now that I have a...

Some of these songs were made years ago, and a couple of them are brand new. Now that I have a real means of recording songs I make on LBP2 I'm inclined to do more, but I'm also inclined to invest in getting and learning real music creation software. Something certainly going to happen...
  2. SzGamer227

The Crimson Minipack - Better Crimson Textures

Crimson Possessed Armor Banner sprites provided by @Amaro_Lunático (Thank you!) They can be used by placing them in the Crimson Minipack/Content/Images folder.
  3. SzGamer227

Just released a 22 minute album of 8 instrumental electronic songs on SoundCloud, which I...

Just released a 22 minute album of 8 instrumental electronic songs on SoundCloud, which I originally composed in Little Big Planet 2: Take a listen if you're interested!
  4. SzGamer227

The Crimson Minipack - Better Crimson Textures

Updated the pack to be compatible with 1.4!
  5. SzGamer227

Game Mechanics Journey mode: restock button

The proposition was to make items never consume, so I was specifying why making less than a full stack of items infinite would be troublesome. I acknowledged this: ...but the main point I was trying to make was this:
  6. SzGamer227

Managing inventory and placing items is very fluid and depends on everything being as intuitive as possible to flow well. Even if something isn't faster, it might still be the way that someone naturally uses the inventory. I'm in the habit of clicking twice to take two tiles in the duplication...
  7. SzGamer227

Never consuming researched items would add extra clicks when I pull a specific number of tiles to place (e.g. I want to place two chandeliers in this house, so I only take two chandeliers from the duplication menu to avoid having to throw away a full stack afterwards). Not consuming favorited...
  8. SzGamer227

Seeing the huge amount of your content in my feed has made me appreciate the incredible amount...

Seeing the huge amount of your content in my feed has made me appreciate the incredible amount of work you've been doing since the update. Good luck, and godspeed.
  9. SzGamer227

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

With regards to the progression nerfs discussion, I'm going to pop in and say it is completely valid for the developers of the game to remove progression strategies that encourage players to skip content that the developers instead want to highlight. Terraria is designed to have an emphasis on...
  10. SzGamer227

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Jester's Arrows are so strong that they make every other early game arrow option extremely situational at best and completely useless at worst, and they are effortless to obtain in large quantities whenever you are doing anything on the surface at night anywhere. Frostburn Arrows have better...
  11. SzGamer227

**REPORTED** closing the inventory while adjusting any slider in Journey mode sets it to maximum

I had this issue a couple of times on accident but I didn't figure out what caused it or how to replicate it. Now I feel dumb lmao
  12. SzGamer227

My magical first two days since Journey's End

I've been using Journey Mode to manipulate time and duplicate easily renewable resources and cosmetic materials. Very convenient, and I still feel like I'm progressing through the game normally. Did they remove old tracks? I noticed that there are new variants for both night and underground...
  13. SzGamer227

[IMG]

14. SzGamer227

My magical first two days since Journey's End

I've smiled so many times at so many new things exploring this game once again. Listen to me ramble about the things I'm enjoying, and share the things you've enjoyed yourself! There are so many wonderful little moments where new content is simple but powerful. The world is livelier than ever...
  15. SzGamer227

I have been trying to get onto the forums since the update and it finally let me in :confused:

I have been trying to get onto the forums since the update and it finally let me in :confused:
Back
Top Bottom