Recent content by Tadhg McDonald-Jensen

1. Tadhg McDonald-Jensen

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

No I'm all for having the login system, Need it to stop them from getting infinite explosives then placing them anywhere in the world because that is something that would happen. :P I think these changes would do it but I'm probably missing something: add a "permission" to be frozen and...
  2. Tadhg McDonald-Jensen

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

ok got it, so making freezing not logged in players optional couldn't be implemented with the groups interface? I'm really enjoying this mod but don't understand the need to freeze players until they are logged in. Sorry if I'm coming across as arrogant, not used to the structure of forums.
  3. Tadhg McDonald-Jensen

...what? By "prevent moving" I meant apply freezing debug like is applied to users that are not logged in (the current mechanism) I would like to control what permissions players that are not logged in have differently then the default, specifically remove the freezing effect.
  4. Tadhg McDonald-Jensen

Would it be possible to add a "not logged in" group and "prevented from moving" option (applied to not logged in group by default) so the login mechanic wouldn't be strictly necessary? I'd like to only log in when I need to use an admin feature and not force my friends that join to create...
  5. Tadhg McDonald-Jensen

Game Mechanics Demon Heart Slot On Non-Expert-Mode Worlds

I have characters that I play normally with and some characters that have it all for sandbox building and I am in favour in the current setup. My builder character (cheated) only needs high defence and an ankh shield to ward off enemies in a normal world but that isn't always enough in expert...
  6. Tadhg McDonald-Jensen

Game Mechanics Summoner Weapon Slot

Here are some issues I see with this proposal: This would mean that summoners would not actually have to summon anything, it would be done automatically. the other slots for hooks/minecarts make sense because I'd never want to use them manually, I can see myself summoning the too many star...
  7. Tadhg McDonald-Jensen

Post Your 1.3 base here!

Trading your goods through a hole in the floor/ceiling, nothing to do except pace during the day, Occasional zombies falling through the planter roof... Whats not to love?
  8. Tadhg McDonald-Jensen

Post Your 1.3 base here!

I managed to make a base that houses all 22 NPCs (including santa) contain all crafting stations and have plenty of storage (43 chests) in a footprint of only 56 x 22. (plus glowing mushroom biome/farm for truffle)
Back
Top Bottom