• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by TailedVechi

1. TailedVechi

CC Creation Compendium #75

Excellent entries as always, a lot of effort, and time clearly go into them. I enjoy every compendium that gets posted because I like to see how other people build or draw, or anything else really. So great work everyone!
  2. TailedVechi

Underrated Weapons

I'd say the Cactus Sword, it is the same as a Tin Broadsword at 9 damage, but with more range. The Cactus Armor is good if you don't want to chop a lot of trees, or just like living near the desert, and the Cactus Pickaxe, while the same as the Copper and Tin variants, has better range, and for...
  3. TailedVechi

Oof, I am just glad to read stuff on the forums again after all my friend group drama that I've...

Oof, I am just glad to read stuff on the forums again after all my friend group drama that I've had to deal with the last months.
  4. TailedVechi

Wow, I am not enjoying my life. I'm having trouble with them in the form of a problematic tooth...

Wow, I am not enjoying my life. I'm having trouble with them in the form of a problematic tooth, that is probably gonna end up removed.
  5. TailedVechi

https://imgur.com/gallery/IxHANSh

https://imgur.com/gallery/IxHANSh
  6. TailedVechi

Me and my friends made a gem of a build.

Me and my friends made a gem of a build.
  7. TailedVechi

Ever had one of those moments?

Yep, I've had a lot of these. One time I had solar eclipses for like three days, with like two blood moons on two of the nights between them. And also a Solar Eclipse as Skeletron Prime spawned one time when I was playing single player. As well as in a recent modded world, my friends and I kept...
  8. TailedVechi

Don't you just love losing interest in everything for some reason?

Don't you just love losing interest in everything for some reason?
  9. TailedVechi

What's your luckiest time in a boss fight?

For luck, I guess that would have to be my first fight with Plantera, I didn't know it was enraged above ground, as I didn't really look that up. I managed to barely survive the fight at like 10 hp, and I was in chlorophyte armor. I was surprised that I managed to beat the plant at all. Mainly...
  10. TailedVechi

What's a sleeping schedule?

What's a sleeping schedule?
  11. TailedVechi

I would love to finish a single modded playthrough one day, but I always have something happen...

I would love to finish a single modded playthrough one day, but I always have something happen that either breaks my map or characters.
  12. TailedVechi

Official The TCF Christmas Contest Submission Thread

I'm just going to explain this as something I did out of boredom. But I think it looks great, certainly better than other builds I've done. Though it does have some modded content in it, but I'm a bit late, so happy new year. Link: https://imgur.com/gallery/Y6SXzP2
  13. TailedVechi

Least favorite weapon?

Minishark, I hardly ever use it, and I only buy it to make the Megashark. Really to me, it isn't useful in the slightest, I don't hate it, but I just don't like it. Another of these weapons is the Dao of Pow, something I never have enough patience to make, and isn't as useful as it appears. I...
  14. TailedVechi

I don't feel like a twenty-year-old, but I guess that's a good thing.

I don't feel like a twenty-year-old, but I guess that's a good thing.
  15. TailedVechi

WIP The Discovery of True Corruption (+pictures in later chapters.)

I felt like it needed one myself, but even still the ending leaves it fairly open for me to start something new. Perhaps I'll start that soon, I am sort of bored. And with my slight change writing style, the new story will probably look pretty different. But in the new story, there will be stuff...
Top Bottom