Recent content by tajnanazwa11

1. T

im in the court of torches now, so i guess it made sense to me

im in the court of torches now, so i guess it made sense to me
  2. T

A correctly placed AMA

i cant decide and the dictionary isnt helpful (apparently savory is the same as both salty and spicy)
  3. T

Pixel Art Terraria stuff I've made!

Alright im sorry for not doing your requests (or commissions, i dont know what the difference is) I got really burned out after spending a bit too much time on doing spritework I will make what you asked me for soon-ish
  4. T

A correctly placed AMA

Probably good but I haven't eaten them before
  5. T

A correctly placed AMA

I know how to get skeletron rank though, you can have it
  6. T

A correctly placed AMA

Oh I don't know either
  7. T

A correctly placed AMA

Yep Kanye, duh Also didn't expect such a quick response
  8. T

A correctly placed AMA

Being the fool that I am, I have made an AMA on the introductions forum. Fortunately, I have managed to identify and rectify my mistake. Behold this properly placed thread, and ask me whatever you want to ask me. Of course don't ask me anything inappropriate, though other than that I have no...
  9. T

At least you can choose a profile picture, unlike me :D Also those are good choices for a...

At least you can choose a profile picture, unlike me :D Also those are good choices for a profile picture btw
  10. T

HOLY HELL how many profile pictures do you have?!

HOLY HELL how many profile pictures do you have?!
  11. T

Alright, I can probably do that. I'll post it on your profile... tomorrow, maybe?
  12. T

Sure, do you expect anything specific for the picture, or is that it?
  13. T

hi, no problem

hi, no problem
  14. T

Hi, and no problem

Hi, and no problem
  15. T

How do you organize your hotbar?

1 is my primary weapon 2 is the secondary weapon if i have one after this i put my pickaxe, axe and hammer (in this order) 9 has rope and 0 has the magic mirror you might have noticed i put nothing in a few slots, thats because i fill them with random :red: (i dont do efficiency)
Back
Top Bottom