• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by Talus

1. Talus

Humans are unintentionally suicidal...

Humans are unintentionally suicidal...
  2. Talus

ParadoX mod

I think that I will make an upgrade to the upgrade to the summoner class, maybe more whips...
  3. Talus

So close... yet so far.

So close... yet so far.
  4. Talus

tModLoader I need help with my mod

You can use the Item ID numbers! You do not need to put ItemID in front of the ID number! change it from recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.22, 10); to recipe.AddIngredient(22, 10);
  5. Talus

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]These amazing sprites made by @WYNAUT have been implemented and...

These amazing sprites made by @WYNAUT have been implemented and published!!! test them out and Jimmie some feedback
  6. Talus

All these new changes are going to be published by the end of today!!! Try them out and give me...

All these new changes are going to be published by the end of today!!! Try them out and give me feedback!!! Name: ParadoX mod
  7. Talus

[ATTACH] Beautiful jade crystals by @WYNAUT!

Beautiful jade crystals by @WYNAUT!
  8. Talus

The spawn item spawns in every single gold chest... but I don't think I want to fix that:naughty:

The spawn item spawns in every single gold chest... but I don't think I want to fix that:naughty:
  9. Talus

YAY! I have working code for the jade crystals and the spawn item... just waiting for the real...

YAY! I have working code for the jade crystals and the spawn item... just waiting for the real sprites...
  10. Talus

Oh, @Jabbahutt317 donated this one and the alien blaster to me!

Oh, @Jabbahutt317 donated this one and the alien blaster to me!
  11. Talus

[ATTACH] The Jade Wyrm, an underground desert boss made to be fought in pre hardmode. The pieces...

The Jade Wyrm, an underground desert boss made to be fought in pre hardmode. The pieces are pretty badly stuck together... but keep in mind that this is my first worm NPC ever! NYI: After it is killed, jade spawns in the world which can be used to craft some cool gear. NYI: Summoned with the...
  12. Talus

Sure!

Sure!
  13. Talus

Can someone tell me where I can get code to make a worm enemy... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] For...

Can someone tell me where I can get code to make a worm enemy... For these amazing sprites by @Kitnight
  14. Talus

[ATTACH] Honey blade, just add 20 Hellstone to get the crispy honey blade, don't mind the bad...

Honey blade, just add 20 Hellstone to get the crispy honey blade, don't mind the bad respite Gives you the honey buff when you hit an enemy!\ Thank you @Doodles!
  15. Talus

That is an amazing Idea, I will try to implement it ASAP

That is an amazing Idea, I will try to implement it ASAP
Top Bottom