Recent content by TameFroggy

1. TameFroggy

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Found 'em. (Sorry for double post)
  2. TameFroggy

Whatever happened to the upgraded Celestial Armors? (With the accursed relic, dropped from the Moon Lord) I don't feel like going through 300+ pages to find them.
  3. TameFroggy

I know.
  4. TameFroggy

Most mods aren't good, but there around two dozen great or amazing ones.
  5. TameFroggy

Weapons & Equip Sprites! - More Celestial-Tier Items

Once the Ulterraria mod is updated to 1.3 and ported to tModloader, there will be a mod with these.
  6. TameFroggy

Ah. That makes sense.
  7. TameFroggy

Did anyone notice that most of these are from the Ulterraria mod? The only ones that aren't from it are the Stardust ones.
  8. TameFroggy

I can't even get into Hardmode because the Goblin Army is glitched and stays at 0 forever...
  9. TameFroggy

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Also, it might be intentional, but when the Omni Cannon gets a prefix like Rapid or Unreal, it gets negative speed. There are already a few mounts.
  10. TameFroggy

Probably Atlas.
  11. TameFroggy

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

The S.S Devastator's Rocket sounds are switched, when it fires a rocket, it makes an explosion sound, and when it explodes, it makes a launching sound.
  12. TameFroggy

They haven't added the function to remove it yet. Also, will the Ultimate Lunar Armors be added in a later update?
  13. TameFroggy

I finally made an account... I'd just like to say that even though the mod is around 3/4 finished, it's still amazing.
  14. TameFroggy

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I found a Major glitch. I made a new Expert Character, but when the Goblin Army came, I noticed that the progress bar was staying at 0. The Old One's army didn't even spawn.
  15. TameFroggy

Just reached 700 hours on Terraria PC a few days ago...

Just reached 700 hours on Terraria PC a few days ago...
Back
Top Bottom