Recent content by Tamorr

1. Tamorr

Terraria State of the Game - August 2022

Nice...the update coming along. Love the Slime T-shirt. Might have to keep watch to see what else shows up. :dryadgrin:
  2. Tamorr

Terraria: Journey's End Now Available on Nintendo Switch!

Yay, now I can finally play the game on my breaks at work... :dryadcry: is the zooligist in this version or is that later version? I don't recall when she came about.
  3. Tamorr

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

Thank you for such a lovely game; Definitely awaiting the switch port of the latest, but have at least dabbed a little into the new mode on PC. Love the freedom and more sandboxy feel of it. Questions: 1. What was the hardest design choice of the new mode? 2. What inspired the way the new...
  4. Tamorr

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Exciting.... Another lovely checklist to be had. Always loved it when a game had a beatipedia of sorts; adds a nice touch. Miss my pet slime already. This might take a while. Wonder though if all the mobs will have banners now.... or do they already.... hmm... Well continuing to look forward...
  5. Tamorr

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

This alone would get me to play more... Gotta add it into my rotation of games I play. Love the concept, as this is for the most part what I like seeing as a builder. Options are always welcome, and by golly there are a lot of them. Like the fact it makes collecting the items in question in...
  6. Tamorr

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

Intriguing bit o' update... Now my buildings will mean something to the NPCs. To me this adds a bit to the way I tend to build across the world anyway. I like building in quite a few biomes, and having the town mechanic will help with my corruption and jungle expansions. The pylons would simply...
  7. Tamorr

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Really good entries, but means might be able to rule the slimes in style. Loved the Slime Queen design. I probably wouldn't use any beyond the ronin hat; but that is ok. I am looking forward to see what other things the devs came up with. All were interesting designs it was hard to choose beyond...
  8. Tamorr

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

That was quite a tricky choosing, so many good concepts. Thank you for letting us vote and Thank you for being such a lovely community. :dryadhappy:
  9. Tamorr

Terraria Launch on Switch - Retail Release

Nice... I am finally able to get it. Thank you for the update. :dryadhappy:
  10. Tamorr

Terraria Launch on Nintendo Switch

This is great news... Think I'll wait for a physical release, the prime reason I enjoy the switch. Patience is a virtue. :dryadhappy:
  11. Tamorr

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

That will be quite helpful... Lovely improvement. :dryadhappy:
  12. Tamorr

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Hmmm... Mixed feelings on that. Of course the only thing that comes to mind missing is the slime pet. The slime staff one is not really what I call cute... I like the fact it looked quite like the enemies that hop around... And that it was a non-combatant; just a passive companion. Oh well...
  13. Tamorr

Keyboard + Mouse or Controller?

Depends on what I am doing within the game, and where I am playing it. Console would be obvious. Since I have not gotten around to getting it for the x1 yet... PC I use the controller to get around, but not against using the keyboard. I started on console, so that is the reason for using a...
  14. Tamorr

When You Create A New Character, What Is Your Appraoch?

Yeah I even have a home world, but it is one of my original worlds before 1.3. Can't transfer it from console, so I have one one the PC as well. I currently don't have access to my worlds on the 360. Haven't gotten around to getting the game on the new gen yet. So I play on the PC for now. I...
  15. Tamorr

When You Create A New Character, What Is Your Appraoch?

Depends on the goal, idea, or purpose of making a new world and/or character. I don't really do the class builds so most of my worlds I create for specific characters in mind. Personality, if you will. From there I go with the flow. I do keep a harvesting world or two that any of my characters...
Back
Top Bottom