Recent content by Tarhalindur

1. Tarhalindur

Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Action Point out that the Nest didn't act. In addition, I copypaste the bridge and put the second bridge at the area which isn't covered.
  2. Tarhalindur

<Nikra>: Perhaps consider using a scroll wheel. Very useful device. Try it sometime. Action Teleport the mooks to the bottom of the pit where they cannot bother us. Charge boosting Sky High for +1.
  3. Tarhalindur

Action Dispatch a terraforming unit to move the opposite side of the ravine closer to us. Then, question the purpose of the Nest's "Gloople" counter.
  4. Tarhalindur

I think you may have messed up your EOT briefing. ///Action/// Catapult a (large) bomb across the ravine, then use the resulting debris from the other side to build the bridge.
  5. Tarhalindur

Look who's back. NEW GLOOPLE TYPE UNLOCKED! ACTION Use the Mook Flak Cannon Emplacement's scrap parts to continue bridge progress, while simultaneously trashtalking.
  6. Tarhalindur

Destroy the Godmodder: Last Stand

Terrain: Subterranean (Protection actions are more effective) Players: JoeBOB [AG] HP: 20/20 Winkins [AG] HP: 20/20 The_Two_Eternities [AG] HP: 20/20 Ender_Smirk [AG] HP: 20/20 O.R.I.G.I.N. [AG] HP: 20/20 Humans: Unclassed: 410 Engineer: 190 Builder: 200 Food: 75% Safe: 0 Entities: Crystal Array...
  7. Tarhalindur

Any existing classes. No new ones, unfortunately, because that'd get annoying for me real fast. The "Safe" mechanic is an abstraction of your dungeon. I'll add the tag to your crystal array. Minus doesn't care about the tripping. He keeps charging. OK, that accomplished something very important...
  8. Tarhalindur

The game is being rebalanced. Or is it just "balanced", given that the game wasn't balanced before? Whatever. One turn summons will be 200 HP. A two charge summon will be 500, a three charge will be 750, and further charges increase health by 250 HP per charge. Try to avoid one turn summons. The...
  9. Tarhalindur

Minus looks in horror at the swarm of AG entities. Despite still being at mid-90s level of health, he is hopelessly outgunned. But then a smile crosses his face, and he begins charging something... Well, you're not a guardian spirit, you just get your power from one. You begin hallucinating...
  10. Tarhalindur

As I cannot simulate every one of the ~500 humans, I instead add a meter simulating it. 50% is normal efficiency, and is the default. The Farm, a new machine which was added, will only bring it up to 75%. The rest must be done on your own. The wall cracks, and is not very effective... You begin...
  11. Tarhalindur

///ACTION/// Electromagnet activated. Expected results: Attraction of large amounts of metal which will be used for bridge construction. It is possible that the Pistol Mooks' guns will be attracted. The Gloople Nest is running as usual. Now on standby.
  12. Tarhalindur

You're starting to stress the Crystal Array with all of these enhancements...regeneration added. Wait, this is just a class facility upgrade! You get the 5 health back. 1 damage! 250 damage to the turret! OK, done. The Super Cloner wasn't hit by a lightning bolt, it was hit by a rock...
  13. Tarhalindur

Done. Minus drops a grenade and jumps away, more vertically than not. Your clones scatter because none of them wants to be on the receiving end of that. The gun just shoots them out. OK. Alright, I'll add that. Combined, your actions deal 500 damage to the turret. Entity Turn The Crystal...
  14. Tarhalindur

You successfully do that. Where, exactly, are you going to put all of that dirt? The ammunition box explodes in your face, dealing 5 damage. What did you think would happen if you tied ammunition bandoliers in knots? There's still enough ammo left for one fire, but Minus will have to reload...
  15. Tarhalindur

Looks like I missed something last update. The duelist has been added. The sheer annoyance of this argument deals 1 damage. Okay. Maximum health increased (but the Palisade is not healed). Minus avoids both attacks by digging underground. Geez, this is blocking a lot of attacks...
Back
Top Bottom