Recent content by teethewicked

1. teethewicked

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Thank you. I get a popup "The guard page for the stack cannot be created" or something like that. Here's the log file:
  2. teethewicked

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Where do I find this on windows? I'm getting the same crash.
  3. teethewicked

tModLoader Calamity Mod

lol I spoke too soon, just went ingame and the separate mod is already up! ~:)
  4. teethewicked

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Is there a way to add the music back for those of us that don't need to the music-less version?
  5. teethewicked

tModLoader Dark-Assassin's various mini mods

Could I get a bit of clarity on exactly what the 20% nerf is for the Calamity Nerf mod? Is it just a flat 20% reduction for all calamity equipment and enemy stats, or does it also give a 20% nerf to the vanilla changes made by that mod? My only issue with Calamity is the vanilla changes...
  6. teethewicked

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Ancient Master's Map of the Lost King's Great Ancestors isn't working correctly in multiplayer. It reveals a small portion of the center area of the map, and presents the rest as completely empy space.
  7. teethewicked

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I'm loving how amazing the adamantite and mythril enchantments are with the Bard weapons from Thorium.
  8. teethewicked

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Have either of you checked the full map via tEdit or other means? My grim pointer sent me to a random area of the underground that wasn't the blood chamber, but upon viewing the full map I found that I did have a Blood Chamber a good distance below where the pointer was sending me.
  9. teethewicked

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Not sure if it's been suggested before, but I'd love for bard weapons to list their instrument family(String/Wind/Brass/Perc/Misc) in their ingame description.
  10. teethewicked

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

1. Are you getting that toward the end of worldgen? 2. Are you using Calamity mod?
  11. teethewicked

tModLoader Calamity Mod

All I can think of is it was a combination of the leveled mod and multiplayer. Disabled the leveled mod and it seems to have fixed the "sitting on the player" issue with Cryogen. I think it was indeed a teleport issue since Cryogen now does the "teleport>dash into the player>teleport" stuff...
  12. teethewicked

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Is the Dusking suppose to spend 99% of the fight flashing on parts of the screen like it's moving too fast to register?
  13. teethewicked

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I fought brim in the "eye" part of the calamity biome, but I had previously cleared out the inner part so it would work better as an arena. I tried going to the spikey upper part of the biome but it seems like she stays in that invulnerable "see-through" state unless I stay within a few tiles of...
  14. teethewicked

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Is the Brimstone Elemental suppose to spend 99% of the fight in an invulnerable "see-through" state? And are she and Cryogen suppose to spend most of their time sitting in(and moving with) the player doing nonstop contact damage? This is in expert, pre-Golem, non-revengeance.
  15. teethewicked

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Teleporting the Hell seems to crash the game, the other teleport options work fine.
Back
Top Bottom