Recent content by Tehpootisman

1. Tehpootisman

tModLoader Implementing Town Pet idle anims?

Hello, I am way over my head with my very vague understanding of how to code in trying to make a Town Pet NPC. I've got everything else about the NPC working, however is there was a way to manually add/play custom idle animations that could play at random times? I've been told I may have to...
  2. Tehpootisman

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

So i'm trying to make a gun that shoots a projectile where the cursor is, but all it does is act like a normal gun. I found a code a few hundred pages back that was supposed to spawn the projectile. Hasn't really worked out. using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using...
  3. Tehpootisman

Other Art [Comic] Terraria: Going Lunar

Finally got around to uploading more strips to the site. Pace slowed down here, but I hopefully can promise you that it'll pick back up soon!
  4. Tehpootisman

Important ANNOUNCEMENT: Modding Rule Update 2018/08/06

These two sprites I made aren't too similar to the Zapinator to count, do they?? Because I kinda used the Zapinator's sprite as a base for the Jolt EX-1 in my Nerf Gun mod and the Sharpfire kinda resembles the Zapinator, and I was wanting to know if that might be a problem if I were to try and...
  5. Tehpootisman

tModLoader [Tutorial] Projectile Guide and Implementation: tModLoader Edition

public override void ModifyHitNPC(NPC target, ref int damage, ref float knockback, ref bool crit, ref int hitDirection) { if (target.type = NPCID.Zombie) { target.life = 0f; } } Yet another error. I had been getting this...
  6. Tehpootisman

I think I might've found the problem for that particular error, I think I was missing "ref int hitDirection" Unfortunately now i'm getting this error: but hey, it's like almost half past midnight where i am, I think getting past that override issue was a satisfying victory.
  7. Tehpootisman

Well, i've changed it, but now I get this error; Is there something I still need to fix? I'm still pretty clueless with this form of coding when it's not some really basic stuff. using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; using Terraria; using...
  8. Tehpootisman

How would I make it so that a projectile would do a bajillion (not literally) damage to only specific NPCs, like how the vanilla Stake Launcher will one shot the Vampire NPC? using System; using System.Linq; using System.Collections.Generic; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using...
  9. Tehpootisman

Haha, thanks!
  10. Tehpootisman

I do apologize in advance if I seem a little desparate by repeatedly asking questions, but I've just made a lot of item sprites (Because Hasbro loves to make a billion different versions of their nerf guns) and I'd really like to fix this ammo issue before I implement them into my mod. (Plus I...
  11. Tehpootisman

So i'm trying to make a gun that shoots different kinds of custom ammo made specifically to work with only that gun. item.useAmmo = mod.ItemType("Dart1"); How would I change this to include multiple types of ammo?
  12. Tehpootisman

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So i've got this gun that's supposed to play a specific custom sound when fired, but whenever I fire, the sound doesn't play at all. Sound file: using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio; using Terraria; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace NerfMod.Sounds.Item { publicclassNerfshoot2 : ModSound...
  13. Tehpootisman

Other Art [Comic] Terraria: Going Lunar

Sorry 'bout the delay, got caught up in some Metal Gear Rising and 7 Days to Die.
Back
Top Bottom