Recent content by Tele-Bread

1. Tele-Bread

Items Make golden delight permanently give well fed

i feel like this would be overpowered in some sense cause dont any of those buffs provide small minor improvements to some of the players stats?
  2. Tele-Bread

Sprites A Bunch of Shimmer Ideas

I absolutely love these ideas and some amazing artwork/concept art here, good stuff man
  3. Tele-Bread

Weapons & Equip Vanity Birds

my thoughts exactly
  4. Tele-Bread

Weapons & Equip Vanity Birds

Hey chums :) what if we were able to put some of the birds on our shoulders as an accesory or pet. and maybe like add animations when doing things like fly close behind the player when we walk/run and have like another little animation when like falling or something. and this would take up the...
  5. Tele-Bread

Hey Red what if we were able to put some of the tropical birds on our shoulders as an accesory...

Hey Red what if we were able to put some of the tropical birds on our shoulders as an accesory or pet, and maybe like fly close behind when we walk/run I like the thought of a toucan on my shoulder :)
  6. Tele-Bread

Hello my fellow chums :)

Hello my fellow terrarians, it’s finally good to be back after forgetting about the forums for a couple years but I’m glad to finally be back and read all the amazing things terraria forums has to offer. I’ve been playing terraria for years now and have accumulated 1000+ hours into the game and...
Back
Top Bottom