Recent content by TellonVision

1. T

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Thanks a lot! Looking forward to the next update. Meanwhile, I'll go kill myself on a bunch of stuff to hopefully figure out how to ascend and see how far I can go in Calamity :)
  2. T

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

First off - Super awesome mod! I thank you for the time, hard work and dedication you put into this. I love everything about it. With that said, I think I've found a couple of nitpicks or bugs. I've gotten to SS3 in my playthrough and been farming the moonlord a few times today now that I got...
  3. T

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Share your story

Terraria stands as a titan among games for me and I have more stories to share than I could possibly fit unto this board. Right now I'm doing a modded playthrough with Calamity and Thorium. Only discovered mods a week ago, so this changed the game for me in so many ways! It's so fun and...
  4. T

tModLoader Various Weathers

Any chance for a volume slider for the wind-sound? I love the mod and every aspect of it, it has upped the game so much! But like others have said, when building (Which I do a lot) it gets quite annoying as I have my volume sliders odd in the first place and the wind is SO loud.
Back
Top Bottom