Recent content by Termi

1. T

Working as Designed Having trouble with growing herbs in the 1.4 version of terraria mobile

My blinkroots are growing. Maybe you need to wait longer.
  2. T

Mobile The "lock on" button does not work if the sight is underground

Maybe I should have written this in mobile bug report
  3. T

This is not happening if in the settings "lock on priority" select an option "clearest line". But I'd be more comfortable playing with "target closest" if it didn't turn off.
  4. T

This happens with long-range weapons. It constantly turns off when I accidentally point the sight deep into ground. Link to video
  5. T

Weapons & Equip Replacement of sand with other blocks before hardmode

The previous idea would have been good if the pickaxe hadn't had this feature. And so it will be a practically useless tool.
  6. T

I completely changed the theme.
  7. T

I don't really see a reason not to replace sand blocks with others before hardmode. At least a better before-hardmode pickaxe
  8. T

Mobile Проблемы только у русских?

Есть способ как это обойти, тут
  9. T

:eek::eek::eek: Was it before?? Okay, I'm satisfied!)) and happy:) firecat666, you knew? Sand and other blocks affected by gravity can only be Block Swapped when using a pickaxe or drill with at least 110% pickaxe power, e.g. the Cobalt Pickaxe.[1] With weaker pickaxes, only the topmost block...
  10. T

Okay, you're right. Then let it not be a weapon that shoots, but a tool that interacts with the block. Similar to dirt rod.
  11. T

I was thinking of making him shoot one block at a time. Because you don't have to make all the blocks in front of you solid. It is enough to do this with blocks above the head. In this case need contrive what power turns the sand into hardened variant.
  12. T

Sand and other blocks affected by gravity can only be Block Swapped when using a pickaxe or drill with at least 56% pickaxe power. Candy cane, Fossil and Bone Pickaxes will have 56% pickaxe power instead of 55% At the moment in the game it looks like this: Sand and other blocks affected by...
  13. T

**REPORTED** Game Crashed When Quick Stacking

I was able to reproduce this error. Link Another video with an error, but without failures. Link
  14. T

Mobile Не могу установить игру.

Посмотрите эту тему, возможно у вас та же проблема.
Back
Top Bottom